Author Topic: 'Password incorrect' bug  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
'Password incorrect' bug
« on: December 14, 2013, 11:40:58 am »
This isn't really a help thread, but do you know when you access the forum and there is this little log-in box where you put in your username and password and whatever? Whenever I put my password in, it seems to always be incorrect, and it loads to the full-sized login page. 'Password incorrect.' When I log in from there it's fine. It's not really important, but is this a bug or is it only happening to me? As I said, it's not very important but I just wanted to inform you of this issue.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: 'Password incorrect' bug
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 11:46:34 am »
Is this on another account? And have you changed your password on the forum before? Because that would most likely be the problem. Some people thing changing your password on the forum would change your password in-game.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 11:49:12 am »
I mean when I'm logging into the forum though, not the game. And no, as far as I can remember I've never changed my password before.

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 02:55:49 pm »
Did you change your password? Remember, when you change your password on the forum, the game's password to your account on it is changed to that password, but since this involves the Site and the Forum, lets get serious,

Did you wrote the password down on a piece of paper? Its recommended to me that writing down your password on like the Notebook tool on PC so its easier not to forget.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 03:16:18 pm »
This used to be happening to me, though I'm not sure why.

If you are using your own laptop/computer, I'd suggest after you type in your username and password, click "Forever" for the session length. This way you won't have to log in when you enter the forum. When you need to log out of Feral Heart, just exit the browser but don't click "Log out". Hopefully this is what you mean..

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 05:58:40 pm »
Did you change your password? Remember, when you change your password on the forum, the game's password to your account on it is changed to that password, but since this involves the Site and the Forum, lets get serious,

Did you wrote the password down on a piece of paper? Its recommended to me that writing down your password on like the Notebook tool on PC so its easier not to forget.

You see, I'm not forgetting my password at all. When I try to log in, putting in the correct password, it always goes to a bigger login screen and then it's fine and bleh. Danke doe<3

And Oreo, I can't seem to remember history and details because my brother set my browser to a setting that deletes cookies after you close the browser and all that. But thank you<3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 10:00:48 pm »
It's most likely a bug as you stated. As long as you're able to log in I don't see a problem with it.

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 11:00:35 pm »

You see, I'm not forgetting my password at all. When I try to log in, putting in the correct password, it always goes to a bigger login screen and then it's fine and bleh. Danke doe<3

And Oreo, I can't seem to remember history and details because my brother set my browser to a setting that deletes cookies after you close the browser and all that. But thank you<3

Ahh, I see, it was just a guess, anyways its just my best of help involving passwords, hopefully a member with a more advanced brain then mine or a Mod may help you, good luck

Offline Kendel

• Experienced Traveler
  • Moved. Moved. Moved.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 09:39:26 am »
It's most likely a bug as you stated. As long as you're able to log in I don't see a problem with it.
You read my mind. I wasn't really looking for help, just seeing if it was happening to just me or others.

Ahh, I see, it was just a guess, anyways its just my best of help involving passwords, hopefully a member with a more advanced brain then mine or a Mod may help you, good luck

Thank you<3