Author Topic: Help Finding A Website Advertised Here  (Read 999 times)

Koolwolfe

Help Finding A Website Advertised Here
« on: August 27, 2014, 10:41:02 pm »

The reason why I came Asking over here, is because I saw the ad on THIS website it had something with Alliance in it and it said you can create you own god. Please help?

AlphaEclipse

Re: Help Finding A Website Advertised Here
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 11:50:31 pm »
I'm not 100% certain on this, but I do not think the administrators can control what exact ads appear on the site. Because of this, I presume it would be very difficult for someone to track down a certain ad. I think it's a plugin (SMFAds) for Free Forums, which keep the site "up" and free.
Usually (I'm not saying all, I'm not an expert lol) ads come up based on searches you have reciently made. My own example would be that reciently I was searching a specific computer, and just a few minutes ago I saw an ad for the same/very similar type of computer. Other ads come up based on the type of site you're actually on. Feral Heart is an MMORPG, and I commonly see ads for other MMORPGs here.
Anyways, if you said "you can make your own god," it would be best to search on a search engine for something such as "alliance MMORPG, Alliance MMO," etc. I'd recommend starting there; I tried it and I got quite a few links that you may be interested it. (Just a side not: I'd be cautious on what ads you click on- some sites have ads to games that are viruses, and basically bad links. However, that's just a theory.)

I know that was not the exact anwser, but it's a start. If I was off on anything here, please do correct me. :)