Author Topic: Help please  (Read 889 times)

Offline PineappleExpress

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help please
« on: January 09, 2016, 09:16:16 am »
Hello so me and my friends are experiencing some difficulties with sharing our presets, Like earlier in the day many people saw this newly made preset of mine and now any new downloaded presets and people who just downloaded my preset, I cant see it or they cant see my preset and idk why this is happening... is it just a glitch or a problem that many others are experiencing??
Please answer as soon as possible cause I would like to start sharing me preset and i would like for this to get sorted out ???

Sincerely
 FallenLeaf12

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 09:28:40 am »
Here are some solutions:
Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see bigbangtheory but it's actually BigBangTheory. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.

Hope this helped a little.

Hope this helps! <3
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:12:52 am by Ritatalia »

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
Re: Help please
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 10:00:09 pm »
Yeah, best thing to do is make sure everything is placed in the correct folder ;)
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "