Author Topic: I'm not getting the password reset email.  (Read 1038 times)

Offline SpoopyPotato

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm not getting the password reset email.
« on: January 10, 2016, 10:42:54 pm »
So I can't remember the password to my account, and I tried using the forgot password email thing, but it hasn't sent it at all. I've tried it multiple times, and still didn't work. I know before when I've tried this, it's always sent me incorrect tokens. How is this happening?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I'm not getting the password reset email.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 10:55:03 pm »
If you have not yet received an e-mail, please remember that it can take up to 48 hours for it to be sent. Also, be sure that you entered the e-mail that you signed the account up with, and check your spam/junk folders. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline iiAwshumGurl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Quit?
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt user
Re: I'm not getting the password reset email.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 10:11:42 pm »
As warriorstrike said, check your emails and be patient c: Did you definitely send it to the correct email? And if you don't receive one within a week I'd suggest contacting a member of staff :)
Drawn by me

I am best known for my OC, Eclipse ( as pictured above ) but also have for Venus ( as seen in my profile picture )

" We must let go of the life we have planned to accept the one awaiting us "