Author Topic: FH Login Rule?  (Read 1622 times)

Puppylove20016

FH Login Rule?
« on: June 10, 2016, 07:11:55 pm »
This is a question for the FH Staff. Why is it that if you type in your Username or Password wrong 5 times you get banned? I'm not trying to be rude or anything but, "That's one of the most silliest thing I have ever heard/read in my entire life."

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: FH Login Rule?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:13:08 pm »
You could try PM a staffie since the discussion of 'bans' isn't really allowed on the thread ^^;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Puppylove20016

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:14:39 pm »
Oops.... I didn't know that you couldn't post topics about bans on the thread. Sorry.... :(

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:16:33 pm »
It's just a safety precaution against people trying to hack an account, I believe. I'm not 100% on this, but that's what I've always assumed it was.

If you want the full details, it'd probably be best to just privately PM a staff member. c:

Puppylove20016

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 07:27:00 pm »
I Private Messaged a staff member 2 mins. ago so... I'm waiting for a reply if one of them is on, right now. :)

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 03:41:22 pm »
The 5 times issue gives you just a 15min ban its there to keep hackers out of your account just wait a while and you can go back in.
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 06:31:30 pm »
I will go ahead and lock this since your question was answered. The little 15 minute bans is, like the users said above, to keep your account more secure and keep it from being hacked or taken advantage of. It's usually best to keep any discussion of bans, even if it's a harmless concern, away from the forum topics, so it would be best to message a staff member if you would like to know more about a ban.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.