Author Topic: Things against Demon Chars?  (Read 7451 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Things against Demon Chars?
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 03:53:59 pm »
Man if there was actually some people who get annoyed with demon characters then I'm in trouble xD
I have a bunch of characters that look like this one and are demons. Personally I find nothing wrong with demon characters as well as no one should have a problem with them. From my years in FH, I've seen people make amazing stories with demon characters and that's what I like best, creativity.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 03:54:51 pm »
my demon Crow is probably what you would expect from a wolf demon.

She is grey with intricate red markings on every part of her body. including her feathered wings.

I would say i'm part of this style bandwagon. because most demon chars i see are black and red.
I just changed my base color to grey. and added the three tongued feature.
I need a new signature.

Offline SoulSisterWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • hay hw u all doin 2nite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 06:08:38 pm »
i also have nothing against demon characters...most of them, at least.
the only ones i can't stand are the unoriginal overpowered demon. i mean, i know you're a creature from Hell, but seriously? i have a demon character, Domanic, and he doesn't even fight most of the time.
i also get annoyed seeing the same color design over and over again. black, neon red scars, red eyes(although this is expected with demon characters, so this one is less annoying).
as long as some neon demon half my size doesn't come up and 'kiks u of clif' then i'm fine with demons.
i dunno what to put here, so...hi. how's it going.

Offline darkwolfgrr

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look a wolfeh and a keyboard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 06:19:31 pm »
honestly, ppl over react when they se a demon or be a demon god mod power play gets on ppls nerves I powerplay sometime bu not as my demon Sapphire and if you want to add me im darkwolfgrr I have my demon live in south pole or dragon orphanage
Dont give up cause if you dont you set goals the more you pass them the sweeter it is to get there

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2013, 06:48:16 pm »
Well, being a Christian, I'm fine as long as they don't act too demonic in a way.
I usually don't have too big of a problem with demons as long as they don't hate on me or my religion and everything in it, I'm fine. :/
As long as they don't act like they are the most powerful things ever too.
I don't have a problem with demons as long as they don't offend me, so even as a Christian I'm fine with them so far.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 11:41:51 pm »
Demon characters, like any other mythical breed, are fine with me on the whole. But of course, as others have said, when they take their powers to a ridiculous level or go around murdering people who did not consent to RP with them, that's the bit I have a problem with. I have maybe three demon characters at the most, and the main one I use has very limited powers. It might just be me, but whenever I make a character of a mythical species, while writing their bio I make very sure to give them weaknesses and limitations, the last thing I want is someone accusing me of powerplaying.
But in general, demon characters are just another type for players to express their creativity through.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 12:06:54 am »
What bugs me about having a demon character is that they are only allowed to roleplay with demon-only groups. I find myself being shunned from nearly all non-demon centered roleplays simply because my character is half demon. And she's hardly screaming it outloud, what with her white-and-blue pallet.

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 01:02:45 am »
Well, being a Christian, I'm fine as long as they don't act too demonic in a way.
I usually don't have too big of a problem with demons as long as they don't hate on me or my religion and everything in it, I'm fine. :/
As long as they don't act like they are the most powerful things ever too.
I don't have a problem with demons as long as they don't offend me, so even as a Christian I'm fine with them so far.

Thing is... I'm also a Christian! I still like these things though.
I need a new signature.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 04:16:13 am »
Demon characters, like any other mythical breed, are fine with me on the whole. But of course, as others have said, when they take their powers to a ridiculous level or go around murdering people who did not consent to RP with them, that's the bit I have a problem with. I have maybe three demon characters at the most, and the main one I use has very limited powers. It might just be me, but whenever I make a character of a mythical species, while writing their bio I make very sure to give them weaknesses and limitations, the last thing I want is someone accusing me of powerplaying.
But in general, demon characters are just another type for players to express their creativity through.

That's what I do with my supernatural characters, especially with my unicorn fox character. Just because she is a fantasy kind of animal with magical powers, that doesn't mean she has all the endless magic in the world. In fact, she is a very fragile creature with limited magic. She may be immortal, but she can be hurt easily and can even be killed.

It's the same thing with my manticore character. She has her limits like any other animal out there in the world. She's old and worn, and has no magical powers whatsoever. She has fought against demons before, and has lost many battles against them.
Inactive

Offline darkwolfgrr

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Look a wolfeh and a keyboard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 04:30:25 pm »
I understand my past post seemed very, VERY repetitive, but that isn't what I wanted to say. I wanted to say this now, My demon character, (I deleted her but I might redesign her.) Sapphire, had white main pelt, and cobalt blue swirl markings. I made her insane,  like she couldn't control what she did. She was always isolated from the world as being a demon. Like instead of being just a standard black and red demon. She also has good intentions, but has some sort of curse that makes her go all killer spree. After she awakes from it, she doesn't know what happened to make her like that. My perfect storyline for a demon :D (SORRY THIS WAS HUGE)
Dont give up cause if you dont you set goals the more you pass them the sweeter it is to get there