Author Topic: Temple of Dreams.  (Read 2408 times)

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Temple of Dreams.
« on: May 04, 2015, 07:52:54 am »
I searched for posts relating to this issue, but all the results were more than two years old, so I thought I'd ask about this.

I cannot get into the Temple of Dreams. I get the message that the map server failed to load. I cannot get into it on any characters.
When I roll over the right side of the site, I don't see any users in the Temple of Dreams map, so I'm assuming that everyone is aware of this issue. Which means that there probably isn't a solution and I'm not asking for one. But I would like a clarification on what the problem is exactly. Is there something wrong with the map file? Or is it something else?

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Temple of Dreams.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 09:01:18 am »
Thank you for pointing this out, I have just tried entering myself just for the sake of it and have had the same issue. It just seems to be a server issue, might just need to be restarted however I will speak with our server admin ASAP in regards to the situation. If you are having issues getting back on your characters just go to the user panel at the top right and sign into that then click reset/go home on the characters you have lost in the map.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 12:21:07 am »
What BigSkippy said (above) has really helped me. I've been having the same problem as well. I waited a few days before attempting to connect to the Temple of Dreams server, and now I've been having no trouble.
I hope it works out for you!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline The_Black_Cat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 07:38:52 am »
So in theory, it is possible to get into it, but it's just having a temporary server problem? Should it be working now?
Also, I can't seem to find the user panel.  :-\
EDIT: It's still not working for me. Is there something specific I have to do to make it work?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:21:26 am by The_Black_Cat »

Offline BrandiThePitbull01

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My DA Account
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 10:27:51 am »
Thank you for pointing this out, I have just tried entering myself just for the sake of it and have had the same issue. It just seems to be a server issue, might just need to be restarted however I will speak with our server admin ASAP in regards to the situation. If you are having issues getting back on your characters just go to the user panel at the top right and sign into that then click reset/go home on the characters you have lost in the map.

I tried to do this but there doesn't seem to be such an option available for me in the user panel. There is a section that says character reset but nothing for me to click to actually reset it, lol. I just got an account today though, could it be that its still 'too new' for the system or something?

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 12:05:56 pm »

I tried to do this but there doesn't seem to be such an option available for me in the user panel. There is a section that says character reset but nothing for me to click to actually reset it, lol. I just got an account today though, could it be that its still 'too new' for the system or something?

In user panel there should be an option next to your list of characters that says "Reset Home". Once you click that it and the page looks as if it 'refreshed' and returns itself to the top of the page, it should remove your character from wherever it's currently at and put you back at the normal FH spawn point; Lonely Cave.

in-game: hooli

Offline BrandiThePitbull01

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My DA Account
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 01:44:53 pm »
 Tried to check again but still nothing, took a screencap too, maybe see if I'm on the wrong page or something?

Heres what i'm seeing lol.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 02:37:36 pm »
Hai, there!
You can take a look at this topic, floofs: How to Rescue Your Characters from a Map

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 07:29:02 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 05:11:35 pm »
It looks like you have no characters. This may be a glitch on the forum or you may have accidentally deleted your character(s). Try checking the game's character roster. If you log in game and can't seem to find any of your characters it may be you just deleted them. If they are still there, it just might be the site acting up. Try closing the site and re-opening your web browser. If this does not fix it, try resetting your computer.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧