Author Topic: Please look  (Read 2100 times)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Please look
« on: January 15, 2012, 11:40:51 pm »
Hey, this is Blue, I aint leaving the game, however it is because of internet issues I cant get on, and I was hoping someone could try whisper some people for me, to tell them to look at this forum topic, Im fine, nothing bad has happened, however I cant get on, and its because my mom wont pay the internet bill -_- So im on a free wifi for awhile, and I can get on a actual good signal ._. So this is who I wish for someone to send a whisper to, if it seems like there is spaces, its cause there is, just please tell them and post on here if you got a hold of one or two.Thanks
1: -x-iDork-x-
2:diva222
3:Kyler
4:Recnac
5:blinkit
Anyone who does this for me, THANK YOU!!! You'll get a hug and i'll be your pet for like a hour ._. nothing....er....akwkard x-x thanks so much for whoever Does this

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Please look
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 11:47:07 pm »
Oh, also whoever is my friend and looks at this topic, please message me, I really need to talk to you D:

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:14:57 pm »
Aw, sad to hear you're having these problems 8(

I'll try to message those users on the forum for you. Hope your internet comes back again!

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 07:25:57 pm »
I've tried looking on the forums D: It has to be in game, thats there user you can whisper T-T otherwise you cant find them or they dont go on the forum x-x', And ty so much Defined D: I thought no one would notice me

Offline blinkit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 01:43:56 pm »
my computer was smashed by my stepbrother  who dropped the tv on it so i wont be on for a while

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 01:44:58 pm »
Please do not necro old threads. If you want to post a leaving statement please create your own thread in the leaving section.