Poll

Should we get rid of the karma option?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Karma  (Read 47024 times)

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
Re: Karma
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2011, 03:00:31 pm »
hey everyone, take a look at my karma!! its not me, people are just targeting me for NO reason! i am really a good person, but my karma says otherwise! judgmental people out there may only take a quick look at my karma and go "eeew that person is baaaaad." hehehe, well it not me! but apparently, some people really think it is!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 03:05:47 pm by Liyese »

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:58 pm »
  In my opinion, if they are judging you by your low Karma, then they're not really worth interacting with in the first place XD I know you Liyese, you'r a good person, and I stick with innocent until proven guilty. And you are undeserving of that low karma in my eyes.

And this thread is for discussion on whether you want the karma gone or not XD Or lengthening the time between bites so bite abuse can be brought down.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2011, 03:07:42 pm »
thanks kyu, *nuzzles* your a great person as well; ya always make me feel better <33333 XD

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2011, 03:17:15 pm »
Well, I'm not saying it's a reason to bite someone, but quite some time ago I saw you double post, tripple post, jumping from threads even though people gave answers in one of your other help threads pretty much ignoring what they said there. Using caps and exclaimation marks very very much. And such things. That "could" be a reason why some did this. Not everyone likes that exactly. Just thought I'd point that out since I remembered it.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2011, 03:23:56 pm »
................ Well gee, thanks. okay

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2011, 03:28:05 pm »
  Red is just saying that what he said up there could be the reason you are being bitten.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2011, 03:38:13 pm »
maybe some, but definalty not all of the bites

Babe

« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2011, 04:34:04 pm »
It could be, honestly. And another reason may be you complaining about being bitten so much? It can become overly annoying. People don't exactly appreciate people crying out for attention of karma. :c

I suggest you don't let it bother you. ^^ ~ I'm not bothered by karma, hehe.

Rak$ha

« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2011, 05:49:50 pm »
Maybe nuzzle/bite limit every 12 hours?

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2011, 09:14:29 am »
Yep. Sometimes people bite for the sake of biting, and some people have a legit reason. Its not all the time something big. I have to admit, I bite people for the things your doing (or did) now Liyese.
-Whining (Attention grabbing is a nicer way to put it I guess...)
-Ignoring help you asked for
-Double,Triple posting
-Constant off topic discussion (Which I have seen you do but havent bitten you yet)
-Excessive use of "!"s and "?"s (Annoys me the most and I have bitten people for this reason. Its extremely pointless to use excessive exclamation and Question marks. It makes the post look "childish" and of very poor quality. I always hold back on biting people for something so small though. I have seen you do this but I've yet to bite you for it.)

I dont find it good mannered of a member to do any of these things I guess. But I can definitely assure you, I havent bitten you yet. Because I havent witnessed you do these things yet. Unlike others who bite because of what others say or because you have low karma anyway.

Thats why Im totally fed up with Karma right now. -_- Karma makes people who have done nothing wrong look like horrible people just because they have negative numbers under their name. If you ask me, thats a pathetic way to judge someone. Just my opinion there.