Author Topic: A??????? C???s | Warrior Cats Rp | CLOSED  (Read 5057 times)

Offline Grynn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Daybreak
A??????? C???s | Warrior Cats Rp | CLOSED
« on: November 24, 2015, 06:22:10 am »

Awakened Chaos is a new and interactive Warriors Roleplay, where a single cat's actions could decide the fate of the entire forest! Whether you want to hunt with ThunderClan, stalk with ShadowClan, run with WindClan, swim with RiverClan, leap with SkyClan, or live the life of a rogue, loner, or kittypet, your cat has the power to start a war between the clans. With random events--such as weather events, dreams from StarClan or the Dark Forest, animal attacks--and a completely member-driven plot, there's no telling what could happen!

Map Screenshots(Autumn | Version 1):
Our map is accurate to the first book series and earlier, as well as regularly updated with each season, and updated as things change in the forest(for example; natural disasters, WindClan's tunnels as they improve/are worked on, etc.)

Other Maps: WindClan Tunnels ; Mothermouth
Upcoming Maps: The Outskirts, StarClan, Dark Forest, Endless Plains.

Fourtrees:

The Falls:

ShadowClan Camp:

ThunderClan Camp:

RiverClan Camp:

SkyClan Camp:

WindClan Camp:

Open Positions

Ranks are normally earned in roleplay, through activity, ooc fairness, etc., however since the roleplay is just beginning we are offering ranks to be filled for realism purposes.

If you'd like to audition for one of these ranks, please visit our website!

ThunderClan
Leader
Deputy
Medicine Cat

RiverClan
Leader
Deputy
Medicine Cat

ShadowClan
Leader
Deputy
Medicine Cat

WindClan
Leader
Deputy
Medicine Cat

SkyClan
Leader
Deputy
Medicine Cat

Want to join us? Please meet the following requirements, and fill out the application before posting below!

Requirements:

-A realistic character:
We are a realistic roleplay, meaning we do not allow unrealistic colors, names, markings, sizes, and mutations. The only items allowed are collars for kittypets. We do not allow supernatural powers or abilities of any kind.

-A Roleplay Sample:
A short sample of your roleplaying abilities is required in order to prove that you are capable of third-person, past-tense sentence/paragraph structured roleplay.

-A traditional and realistic name:
We allow all prefixes and suffixes used in the books, and more that have not been used so long as they are found or experienced in nature. We do not allow names such as Dragonchain, Bravesoul, Ghostwhisper, and other unnrealistic names. Your group request will be denied if you add any extra tags or letters to your name. We do not want to see "ExampleClaw M RCxW".

Applications
-Clan Cat-
Code: [Select]
[color=white][b]FH Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Brief Character Appearance Description[/b]:
[b]Clan[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]RP sample[/b]:

-Outsider-
Code: [Select]
[color=blue][b]FH Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Brief Character Appearance Description[/b]:
[b]Loner, Rogue, Kittypet?[/b]:
[b]RP sample[/b]:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:26:00 am by Grynn »

Offline VegaKitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: A??????? C???s | Warrior Cats Rp | High Ranks Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 06:24:13 pm »
I'm limited on activity, so I figured I'd go with being an outsider.

FH Username: VegaKitty
Character Name: Diesel
Brief Character Appearance Description: Diesel is a gray tom with black tabby markings. His eyes are a dark golden color and he has a nick in his right ear.
Loner, Rogue, Kittypet?: Loner
RP sample: As the sun was setting, a dark tom would start to move about, rustling leaves and bushes in his wake. Diesel was a reckless tom, that was true, but after a certain point in the evening, he knew the clan cats would be sleeping, not too worried about their borders. Why would you need to protect the borders from sleeping cats? This period of time was when he emersed from his hiding places to hunt. Which was what he was doing now. The slender tom made his way rather loudly through the forest until he neared his usual hunting place. Then he would slow down and lower to crawling, stepping carefully. It didn't take long before he heard rustling in the leaves. He came to a stop, sitting motionless. His hind quarters began to wiggle a bit, tail motionless. Diesel had become dead focused on the prey before him. In just a split second he had jumped forward, paws outstretched and claws flexing. The mouse was alerted by the crack of the leaves and shot off under a thorn bush nearby, leaving behind a frustrated Diesel.

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 01:21:06 am »
FH Username: papayatoot
Character Name: Dapplestar
Brief Character Appearance Description: Light gray with white flecks. Petite with pale blue eyes.
Clan: WindClan
RP sample: Dapplestar arose from her bedding in her small, elevated abode. The voices of the few active clan cats stirred in her ears as the first rays of sunlight kissed the edges of the camp. The scent of a fresh kill filled her nose. A rabbit. Her mouth watered as she glanced down to the successful hunter. It was an apprentice, carrying the kill triumphantly while his mentor followed proudly. She smiled approvingly and her heart swelled in remembrance of her apprentices. The cloudless sky became brighter and the crisp autumn wind danced among the dead foliage scattered on the ground. Dapplestar leapt down from her perch and climbed the High Rock, mewing loudly to assemble an early meeting to discuss the upcoming winter.

Offline Grynn

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Daybreak
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:17:24 pm »
I'm limited on activity, so I figured I'd go with being an outsider.

FH Username: VegaKitty
Character Name: Diesel
Brief Character Appearance Description: Diesel is a gray tom with black tabby markings. His eyes are a dark golden color and he has a nick in his right ear.
Loner, Rogue, Kittypet?: Loner
RP sample: As the sun was setting, a dark tom would start to move about, rustling leaves and bushes in his wake. Diesel was a reckless tom, that was true, but after a certain point in the evening, he knew the clan cats would be sleeping, not too worried about their borders. Why would you need to protect the borders from sleeping cats? This period of time was when he emersed from his hiding places to hunt. Which was what he was doing now. The slender tom made his way rather loudly through the forest until he neared his usual hunting place. Then he would slow down and lower to crawling, stepping carefully. It didn't take long before he heard rustling in the leaves. He came to a stop, sitting motionless. His hind quarters began to wiggle a bit, tail motionless. Diesel had become dead focused on the prey before him. In just a split second he had jumped forward, paws outstretched and claws flexing. The mouse was alerted by the crack of the leaves and shot off under a thorn bush nearby, leaving behind a frustrated Diesel.

Accepted! Please sign up on our website if you have not already. You will be added to the outsiders' group (Send a request to "AC | Outsiders") as soon as FH is up and working! :)

Offline Grynn

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Daybreak
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 09:20:56 pm »
FH Username: papayatoot
Character Name: Dapplestar
Brief Character Appearance Description: Light gray with white flecks. Petite with pale blue eyes.
Clan: WindClan
RP sample: Dapplestar arose from her bedding in her small, elevated abode. The voices of the few active clan cats stirred in her ears as the first rays of sunlight kissed the edges of the camp. The scent of a fresh kill filled her nose. A rabbit. Her mouth watered as she glanced down to the successful hunter. It was an apprentice, carrying the kill triumphantly while his mentor followed proudly. She smiled approvingly and her heart swelled in remembrance of her apprentices. The cloudless sky became brighter and the crisp autumn wind danced among the dead foliage scattered on the ground. Dapplestar leapt down from her perch and climbed the High Rock, mewing loudly to assemble an early meeting to discuss the upcoming winter.

Everything here checks out alright, although it is required to fill out an application for a high rank on our website. The 'application' is only a short quiz/form found under the "Auditions" board on the website. :)

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 12:46:42 am »
done! :)

Offline VegaKitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 03:39:46 am »
Awesome! Thank you. If there a place I can put my bio at on the site? I noticed the little stat thread but I want to have my biography there for people.

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 10:46:01 pm »
I filled out the leader application like a week ago...is anyone going to get back to me on that? Even if i don't get it, I can still be a clan cat, so when do I get to join? :(