Author Topic: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)  (Read 140427 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: Strays of the Ruins. (Stray dog/cat RP, open & accepting)
« Reply #1450 on: October 03, 2013, 10:56:49 pm »
i know jip, they eat solid food but even though they do they will need milk for a while" she replied "as big as they are they are still young" she flopped down so they could nurse but started as she heard rosa whimper "mama" she whimpered "hungy" she noticed that rosa was being shoved aside and she pushed her back into place "she talked!" she barked excitedly to jip

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 04, 2013, 06:41:02 am »
Jip nodded in agreement to what Cara said and let out a slight sigh, a half smile then growing across his face as he lowered onto his stomach and placed his head on his paws once again. Only to hear Rosa utter a few words and to hear Caras excited outburst, chuckling slightly he lifted his head a bigger smile on his face "I know I heard, its fantastic!" He barked his stumped tail thudding the ground.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 04, 2013, 10:02:59 am »
Car licked rosa brtween the ears "yhere you go" she murmured as rosa wa able to nurse

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 04, 2013, 12:48:00 pm »
Teegan peered around the corner again her eyes narrowed as the humans muffled words pierced into her ears; hearing something about capturing canines a snarl escaped her maw causing the humans to look. Sliding back around the corner she heard footsteps draw closer and suddenly they were infront of her. Snarling saliva dripped onto the ash covered ground as she leapt at the humans causing them to scream, shout and jump out the way. Hitting the ground swiftly a cloud of dust flew into the sky as she skidded off down the narrow street and out of the humans sight "I must warn the others.." She muttered as her paws thudded the ground, skidding around slightly as she skidded down the slope of the dip, trotting towards the others a bellowing bark escaping her maw. "Flak, there's humans!" She snarled panting slightly as she ran her tongue along her lips then lifting her head clearing her throat. "I heard them saying something about, capturing canines.." She muttered looking at the male in a sligh aggressive way annoyed at what the humans were planning on doing.

Micah head a bellowing bark and turned to see Teegan punding towards them, then skidding down the slope as the fae arrived at them panting. Perking her ears to hear what she had to say, her eyes widening slightly as she looked at Flak, back at Teegan then back towards Flak. "What we going to fo!?" She barked her left paw bent and raised from the ground as her right ear flopped over; peering around for a moment then looking back at the black alpha.

Akira came to a skidding stop at a cliff side just off the forest, snarling she backed up and looked behind her realising she was safe; letting out a sigh of relief she turned around and headed in another direction in order to not bump back into the humans. Panting a little she kept her black&tan head low as she trudged through the forest; soon coming to a clearing where there seemed to be a dip peering down she noticed a pack of dogs and two felines. Snarling a little as she didn't take to kindly to felines, shaking her head the black doberman watched the pack curiously; this seeming to take her mind of the humans for a moment.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 05, 2013, 01:39:21 am »
Blizzard picked her head up at Teegan when she said there are humans around. She gasped at the explamation,"I can help us, unless you belive I am useless." She said as she looked to the ground. Then shot a look twoards the felines, I can manage. She thought to her self. Her paw pad still had a cut she winced as she thought about it. "Teegan, Please show me where they are." Blizzard she asked in a respectful voice. Of course Blizzard knew she would probabely say no, but she stood there looking at Teegan waiting for a response.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: October 05, 2013, 01:43:53 am »
Dusty cautiously approached Blizzard, dipping his head in respect as he gazed at her. "Well, before you go, I think it's best if you tell us what you are going to do - maybe we can help. I don't think we would want to sit here like useless clumps of fur, and we should be there just in case if something happens to you."

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 11, 2013, 06:51:24 am »
Dusty was asking her what she was going to do. Then she knew exactly. "I am going to teach does humans about when you capture animas, you have to pay a price." She replied. She sat down and her snowy white fur glistening. "Why is you ask?" She said rasing her eyebrow."Dusty, I am deeply sorry for what I have said to you. You have no right to care if die." Blizzard lowered down in a respectfull postion of submmision. She licked her paw pad. It was healing but she might not survive."Beacuse if I die, no one would care, they would most likely be happy." she said in a tone that explained it, "Besides. I can not do many things because of this." Blizzard held up her paw pad with a cut. She looked down at Dusty who was in horror.

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 11, 2013, 07:08:28 am »
Name: Dradiel
Breed: Siberain husky/German Sheperd
Apperance: a drack black with white paws, a stripe that forms around his muzzle makes a line down his back, twoards the tail and give the tail the white tip.
Mate: None, but head over paws for Blizzard.
Pups: None
Background: Dradiel was a dog in training with the millitary in Asia/Europe but they returned him because he could not preform certin tasks.He was named after the dradiels used to play a game during hunnakua.
Personality: Protective of Blizzard, outgoing, sweet, strong, just your general man's best friend.

Drediel wandered through the ruble of the city. He had a collar on witch proved he was a millitary dog. He saw two humans, he heard them perfectly. "If we capture canines and sell them we can make monney!" Now this upseted Drediel. A low ferosious growl arosed from his chest through his mouth. He remembered that beutiful snowy white pelt of a female. He was going to protect her from being captured and sent away.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 11, 2013, 10:52:39 am »
[[Hnnng, sorry. I kept forgetting to post in here. Cause I suck. Could I get a recap? Sorreh guys. XD
Oh, and Silver, you're accepted, of course. c:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline AmwolfMusic

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 11, 2013, 12:22:14 pm »
(YAY! Teegan found humans and Blizzard is going to do something to stop them from catching canines)

Drediel saw the humans turn his way. He stood pround and tall, he knew they would go running yelping to their giant dens. "Is that a millitary dog?" one asked scaredly. He growled again witch cuased them to turn around, "That should keep them there for a while." Drediel mumbled.