Author Topic: { >The Order< } {Open & Accepting, brah.}  (Read 4538 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: { >The Order< } {Open & Accepting, brah.}
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 11:31:03 pm »
Mei said "They are Templars.". She went to fight the bear. Mei didnt care if she died. She aimed herself at the bear, clashing her forehead on it's side.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 02:14:57 pm »
Kelso
"They can Sing their Songs about Mankind and Its Troubles. Don't Bother me None."

It didn't take long for the three strangers and the bear to disperse once the two made their appearance, though they were focused on other things rather than the little scrap. "That fight was sure to attract somefin' else. Best we split up 'an do a quick sweep 'a the shoreline. The boss-man won't be too 'appy if there turned out 'ta be some other trespassers, too- if 'ya get wot I mean." Kelso murmured, breaking the unsettling silence that had fallen over the riverbank. Nodding at the she-wolf, he took a left and headed closer to the river, where he proceeded to sniff around for any signs of the enemy force that was sure to be drawn here just as they were.

Ashera
"It's Not Over 'Til You're Underground"

Ashera blinked at the brute and nodded in agreement. It wouldn't be wise to just leave now that the bear was gone. If the sounds of battle attracted them here, it was sure to do the same to the enemy pack that they all knew was always nearby. Being as Kelso had the waterline, Ash kept near the treeline, nose to the earth as she took in some rapid smells. Various scents assaulted her nasal passage, making it difficult to distinguish any specific one. However, as she approached a tree, one particular scent became stronger, overpowering the others. A low growl began in her throat as she traced the scent trail, though when she gazed upwards where it seemed to lead, there was nothing but leaves and branches visible. Whatever it was, it was shielded by the leaves- fortunately for it. Glancing around, she figured whatever it was it couldn't be good, and decided she'd wait it out. Sitting down at the base of the tree, she snickered and waited patiently for the creature to make one wrong move and show itself.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2013, 08:32:37 am »
((Hope this is allowed. XD ))

" Let Justice Be Your Guide, Fight For Honor, Fight For Dignity. "

Name: Viva

*Character Inspired by:(If your character is inspired by an Assassin's Creed character, put their name here. Out of my own curiosity//shot) Charcater of mine. :3

Pack: Assassins

Breed: Doesn't know her self.

Description: Picture above

Personality: Meet her in RP.

Family: Conner.

Bio*: Will never say.

Extra*: She has a Australian accent.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 08:53:02 am by KoolWolfe »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2013, 10:22:38 am »

Una
'No matter how many time we stab eachothers backs we'll have eachothers backs!'
The snow white fae continued to glance down at the small group of elk, her head lowered as she carefully examined each and every member of the herd. It didn't take long for her to spot an injured elk that seemed to already have a large gash across its hindquarter and walk with a noticable limp. "Well, letstart the hunt..." She mumbled to herself as she quietly and carefully lept from onto tree to another, soon she arrived just above the elk that seemed to be grazing alone. Smirking Una licked her lips and without hesitation lept onto the creatures back. The brown animal let out many shrieks as it made attempts to buck and kick her off. Jerking up a few times from the movement Una soon managed to grab onto the small, old, weak creatures neck and drag it to the ground. Tightening her grip the Elk let out one last shriek as it lay motionlessly beneath her paws.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2013, 05:38:49 pm »
((Derp, sorry for teh late reply, you're accepted, of course! X3 Interesting idea.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2013, 07:50:40 pm »
((Thanks))

Viva

The female trudged across the terrain she wanted to go fight as well but her father would never let her, seeing her father not paying attention to her she grabbed her necklace and cape putting them both on, she ran to the enemy pack, seeing guards on patrol, her fangs blared she launched off her hind limbs and landed behind them without them finding out, she snickered very quietly and trudged to the pups, they were so cute, she smiled letting her soft side show, as she laid down infront of the den, smiling once again.