Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43678 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2013, 01:47:35 am »
Jika burried her head in her tail blocking the noises from the other canines. She kept muttering things under her breathe irritably.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2013, 03:19:10 am »
Jehan
#AX2460

Jehan let out a shaking sigh, accepting the words of the other yearling. "I hope it won't hurt." He muttered out in quite the hushed tone out of fear of being snapped at for talking by the other irritable canines who were already complaining. Ears relaxed back against his head, the Red Wolf mix let out another whine and gazed downward, curling his tail tighter around his side almost in an attempt at hiding his trembling.

Kelso
#TH4601

At the lack of response from the brute, Kelso shrugged, his attention drifting over to the canines complaining about the talking. "Oi. That's enough 'a that. Sittin' there hushin' everyone won't do a damn fing, you idiots. All's your doin' is annoyin' everyone else. If you keep up 'yer blabberin' you'll just draw more attention for the scientists to come 'an pull 'ya out for testin'-..." He paused, glancing down and smirking as he thought over the concept. "Heh, on second thought, go ahead 'n continue chattin'. I could use a bit 'a entertainment from you lot bein' dragged out by the scruff." The hybrid cackled, tail wagging in self amusement.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2013, 05:43:11 pm »

Kanti looked at Jehan and tilted her head as he spoke-hurt? She didn't think the tests would be that bad, would they? Letting out a sigh to herself the yearling responded. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you!" She smiled-the fae always seemed to be trying to brighten the mood a little, turning to hear the dogs continuing to snarl for once a snarl escaped her maw. "I don't see their problem, they're making more noise complaining!" She huffed watching as the male curled up "Don't worry.." She smiled placing her head back on her paws. The deep voice of one of the older dogs as it snapped, but seemes to also tease the others-an amused look appeared across her face for a split second.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2013, 09:11:40 pm »
Suri heard the voice of the Wolf-dog called Kelso from across the room. She looked at his cage.

"You know, while that seems hilarious to you, it might not be so funny to the rest of us. In fact, what if one of those scientists were to come in and drag you out of here? Would it be so funny then?"

She snapped at him. The dusty wolf-dog pinned her ears back and glanced at te floor, then back at Kelso.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Koolwolfe

« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2013, 09:28:38 pm »

||Viva||

Viva growled lowly she then said "Shut yer traps!" Her fangs bared trying to get sleep as the scientists walked in and stopped infront of Kelso's cage she chuckled she then said "Pft. Speak of the devil. See what happens when you enjoy someone else's misery fuzzock!" Chuckling to herself and let out a small face of amusement, no sooner did she know it they opened the cage and dragged Kelso out. She then chuckled watching the door open and waiting to hear whining she looked to the yearling and chuckled she then laid down getting some shut eye.

Mentioned: Kelso, Kanti,Jehan, Suri
Addressed To: Kelso

( XD OMG I am laughing so hard. I feel like I am Viva that's how hard I am laughing. XD )
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 09:31:59 pm by Taxmania »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2013, 10:16:47 pm »
[[o3o Awww snap. -snap-

Jehan
#AX2460

The youngling glanced hopefully up at his new friend and smiled in brief reassurance. The sudden entrance of the two scientists made him scramble upwards, ears craned forward in frozen alarm. Though he hated to see any fellow canine go through the unknown testing just behind the double doors, Jehan was relieved to know that they hadn't chosen him. With a sigh, he slid down to his belly, watching as the two men transported the oddly relaxed brown wolf-dog into the back room.

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso scowled at the fae known as Suri and rolled his eyes. "Pff, don't getchur tail in a knot, sweetheart. Ain't noffin' wrong wif 'avin' a good laugh, is there?" He cackled, raising his eyebrows slyly at the female across the way. At the sound of the lab doors creaking open, his ears flickered backwards against his head. Lowering a brow at the other female named Viva, he rolled his eyes once more. "Ah shut it, 'ya badger. There ain't noffin' gonna 'appen-"(Yes. He just used "badger" as an insult. xD) As soon as he finished his sentence, his cage door was pulled open by one of the two scientists. Eyes wide in surprise, he let out a defensive snarl as one gloved hand reached towards him. Before he could make a snappy, sarcastic protest, the man slipped an iron muzzle over his maw, thus disabling his immediate reflex to bite. The brute clenched his teeth, wriggling and snarling when they tugged him out of the cage by his scruff and struggled to keep their grip on him as he fought back. After a brief time, Kelso relaxed a bit. Eh. Wot's the worse that could 'appen? He thought, his careless side taking over, much to the surprise of the scientists.

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2013, 11:00:00 pm »

Name: Anna

Picture/Description: Look Above.

Test Subject number: ETR3456

Personality: Meet her.

History: Not saying yet. XD

Extra: She has a bandana with the name "Anna"    

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2013, 12:32:51 am »
Changing Streak's personality.))

Streak
#K9005

Streak put her tail around her ears, mumbling "Shut. Your. Traps." She heard a crying pup. She said in a kind voice "There there, I wont hurt you. I didnt mean to scare you."
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2013, 02:08:15 am »

~Anna~

Anna jerked back when she heard the yelling and saw a dog be dragged out. She whined loudly as she looked at everyone with pillows she laid down in the edge of the corner as it have her enough heat to survive. But not enough she then looked at her bowl empty as she heard everyone snapping at each other she closed her eyes the smallest tear falling from her eye she then mumbled "What did I do to deserve this..?"

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2013, 02:14:44 am »
Jika growled and let out a howl, cutting off everyone who was gonna talk. "Why don't ya all just shut up and worry about your selves?!" She snapped and watched Kelso being drug away. Just then another scientist came in and walked over to her cage. She bared her teeth and narrowed her eyes. She lunged at the scientists through the bars and almost had a finger. Jika watched as the scientist grabbed a piece of meat and shoved something in it. She gobbled up the meat but soon fell asleep. She knew this is what they did when they needed to do something with her. When she awoke she was in another cage but in a room with multiple scientists. All of which were studying her and jotting things down on a clipboard. She huffed and plopped down with her teeth still bared as she glared, narrow eyed at the scientists.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)