Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43659 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2013, 02:34:23 am »

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso growled softly as the men stuffed him into another cage inside the lab and removed the muzzle from his mouth. Pacing in a few tight circles, he lay down on his belly with a huff, calmly and lazily watching the activity of the humans with his head between his forepaws. The creaking of a cage door opening made his torn ears flick forward in interest, raising his head to watch as the men placed the unconscious female he knew as Jika in the cage beside his. Shrugging, he put his head back down, oddly relaxed despite his current situation. As he had begun to doze off, he couldn't help but hear the shuffling of Jika as she awoke, her snarling making him lazily gaze over. "Oi, cool it, sweetheart. Growlin' won't do 'ya no good. Why's you so tense anyhow? I don't see the big deal. So they'll give us a few shots or woteva', noffin' to get 'yer tail tangled over." Kelso remarked with a huffed chuckle.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2013, 03:03:14 am »
Jika placed her glance on the canine by the name of Kelso as she found he was in thecage beside her. "Shut your trap mutt. I have plenty of reasons to be snappy." She growled. "I've been stuck in this darned building for months on end with no look at sunlight while the rest of you mutts go out at least once a month!" She snarled.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2013, 03:34:22 am »

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso slowly raised his head and glanced over at her, lowering an eyebrow. "Yeah? Well wot makes you fink you're so special? We've all been 'ere for months. 'An I dunno wot you're finkin', but not all of those idiots go out once a month. Only the specially privileged ones like Edme. You're juss' like the rest 'a us." He muttered, shifting a bit on the uncomfortable floor of his cage. "So you need to relax, sweet cheeks. Ain't noffin' we can do now anyway." He added, lazily stretching out.
sig by me

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2013, 03:39:08 am »
(Meh. Le new charrie)

Name: Janina
Picture/Discription: Above
Test subject number: SUB5835
Personality: Janina, while she may seem quiet at first, is a bit rude at times and can be a smart aleck. She doesn't talk uses she needs to, or if talked to first. She can be harsh and aggressive when threatened.
History: Janina was born in a foster home, where she was treated fairly well. But as time went on, she was bullied by her older siblings and ignored by her father, who didn't like her as much. She eventually got adopted into another homer, where the family was gone most of the time. She lived like this until she was taken away to the base.
Extra: She has a slight german accent.  

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Koolwolfe

« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2013, 06:01:27 am »

~Anna~

Before she knew it they stood by her cage, she growled trying to look intimidating as know sooner did she know it she was given a pill as she fell asleep limp.

Anna woke up startled she then said "Where am I?" She realized two other dogs were there she flattened her ears back and said politely "If you would, where am I?" She said looking at them fighting.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2013, 10:26:47 am »
A human got close to Streak. He put a muzzle on her and she growled at the human for putting a muzzle on her.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2013, 12:29:07 pm »

Janina sat in her cage, facing the wall. She stared at her paws, in deep thought. Her ears flicked when she heard the sound of her cage door opening and jerked her head around. A scientist with a clipboard was staring back at her. The wolf-dog snarled and backed into the wall. The scientist ignored this and looked at her for a second, then jotted a few things down ok the piece of paper. He did this several times until he finally locked her door back and left. Janina sighed and sat back down. "Vell, vat was that all about?" She asked herself quietly.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2013, 12:43:16 pm »
She bared her teeth at Kelso. "Stuff it mutt." She barked. "I suggest you shut up and don't argue with me!" She snapped. "Ya know when all of us got here we were all granted time outside?" She questioned. "And ya know those dogs they'd have to retrieve from outside because they were dead?!" She asked with a growl. "I was the one who killed em. You can be next if you want to keep messing with me." She growled. She shot her glance to the newly brought in dog. "Nobody knows mutt." She growled. Her head whipped around to face Kelso. "And don't call me sweet heart again or I'll for sure have ya dead." She snarled.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2013, 01:13:24 pm »

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso snickered in amusement at the female. "Heh. That a threat?" He smirked, casually sitting up to scratch an itch on his neck. "I'm terrified." He added with a sarcastic chuckle, lowering an eyebrow at Jika. "Wot you gonna do? Bite at me through the bars? Hah! Talk is cheap, sweetheart 'an I ain't buyin' it." The wolf-dog snickered once more before sliding down to his belly with a careless huff, crossing his forepaws neatly in front of him. His ears shot forwarad at the sound of the scientists bringing in a new dog. "Heh heh, don't mind this grumpy fussock. You're in the lab." He told the stranger, gesturing to Jika as he said the beginning of his sentence, then fixing his gaze upon the new canine once more.
sig by me

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2013, 01:41:16 pm »
Jika narrowed her eyes at the canine. "Yes, of course. I'm all talk eh?" She smirked and snickered. "Tell that to the multiple others of been able to either hurt or kill." She growled lowly.