Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43603 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2013, 07:35:33 pm »

||Viva||

Viva snarled loudly at Anna, and rammed her head so hard that it broke the door, her fangs bared as she ran at the pup.

||Anna||

Anna growled loudly and grabbed Viva's muzzled tearing off skin. Viva yelped loudly and scampered down the hall.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2013, 01:20:25 am »
Jika curled her lip into a snarl but then just smirked. "Ya know, I probably could." She snapped. Just then a scientist walked over to her cage. She stood up best she could and looked over at Kelso. "I'll show you." She barked and as the man opened the cage she was in she lunged at him. She snapped her jaws around his neck and bit down but not hard enough to kill him, then released. The scientist bolted out of the room, locking the door behind him. "Can you do better?" She snickered.

I hope that wasn't powerplaying. :/))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2013, 02:27:12 am »
[[Nah it's not since the scientists are NPCs. Dun worry. X3

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso wrinkled his muzzle with a huff at her display of aggression towards the man. "Pff. I don't need 'ta. I ain't about pickin' unnecessary fights like that. It's a waste." He snorted, casually scratching at his neck with his hind paw. "But by all means, keep that sorta attitude up 'n see wot it gets 'ya- a pine box, 'n l'il else." The brute muttered, returning himself back down to his laying position, eyes glazed over with mind numbing boredom.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2013, 01:25:36 am »
Bump for Tairi and everyone else. XD )

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2013, 12:29:35 pm »
((I'm waiting for Jehan to be posted for))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2013, 03:10:22 pm »
((Oop, sorry, didn't see that Kanti was already posted for

Jehan
#AX2460

Ears against his skull, Jehan sat up a bit to glance over at the privileged pup who sat beside Esme. "It's not fair." He complained with a whimper, turning his eyes over to Kanti. "What makes her more special than the rest of us?" The yearling sighed. It was a simple fact that some were in fact more privileged than others, a fact that he'd just have to live with now. A shudder quivered through his muscles and he let out a whining sigh before laying down once more, head on his half of the shared pillow.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2013, 06:21:12 pm »

Circling around, the fae neatly plopped down next to the little 'rat' with narrowed eyes. "Quit 'dat, ye' 'lil punk- you'll see wat's coming to 'ya if 'ya keep it up." Slamming a paw in front of Anna, the bi-colored hybrid's tail angrily waved through the air as she backed up to enter the lab. "Aye, he's not releasin' ya' yet, hm?" With a quick snicker, Esme peered through the door where the scientist was writing something down. "Ya' poor 'lil things." A smirk creeping up onto her dry lips, Esme crept over towards their locks and with one swing of her paw knocked them off. "Lousy 'lil locks ye' have 'dere, mister." Directing her cloudy gaze over to the man in white, she nipped at the doors of Kelso's and Jika's cage as they flung open. "Come awn now, off 'ya go!" Yipping, Esme slunk back through the door after freeing them. Otherwise they'd be yappin' all night long.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2013, 06:36:15 pm »

||Anna||

Anna looked at Viva and pointed to her with her muzzle trying to tell Esme she was there. No sooner did that happen Viva charged at Anna, Viva growled loudly and snapped her jaws around Anna's  right paw cracking it, Anna yelped and clawed Viva's maw hanging from it her eyes with fury.

(( Can you guys join my pack? http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41447.msg575153#msg575153 ))
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 06:40:48 pm by KoolWolfe »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2013, 10:55:52 pm »

Kanti
KX993
Kanti glanced at Jehan and nodded in agreement-it was unfair how other dogs were treat better than others. Sighing she stopped her tail from tapping against the cold floor of her cage and curled it around her side. "Its so unfair!" She growled narrowing her brows but quickly releasing them "She's only the favourite because she's younger.." The yearling huffed as she shuffled a little to get comfortable, it all seemed quiet until things in the lab began to pick up.

Akecheta
AZ818
The large brute let out a huff as he glanced around-it got awfully boring being cooped up in cages. The sound of footsteps caused his head to turn seeing a sceintist walking up the hall-smirking Atek leapt to his paws and began lunging at the human as he passed. Saliva dripped from to canines mouth as he narrowed his eyes-the force was heard from his slamming against the metal. Jumping in fright the scientis dropped his clipboard and made a quiet shriek-smirked Akecheta continued to growl, but stopped and began to chuckle as the human grabbed her board and hurried away. "Hahahaa, dumb humans!" he muttered quite amused by the situation. Grabbing the bone that remained his his cage Atek began crunching down on the hard object.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2013, 10:07:24 pm »
Jika shrugged. "Whatever." She snickered. "I'm going to be as aggressive as I can and hopefully they'll finally lay me to rest." She said half to herself. She looked up at Kelso. "For what reason are you not /wanting/ to escape?" She asked. Her anger vanished as she asked him. She usually had mood swings like that but it seemed weird when she was just yelling at this canine.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)