Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43672 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2013, 07:18:22 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Koolwolfe

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2013, 07:54:46 am »

Ashka brought her paw up and wiped it over her maw attempting to get rid of the tears she then said "It's ok. It's just my human... She was so sweet I was so overwhelmed to see her that one day I got to excited and launched at her with joy... The parents saw this and threw me outside I became to mad that when they let me in my wolf side took over and well you can tell the rest." The female said sniffling she then said "Thanks..I like y-your name to." She looked at him sighing.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2013, 07:57:28 am »

Edme
SF666

Edme chuckled at the boy's reaction, lifting her head up at the wining little rats as they sounded up from their cages. "Shut the hell up before ay' bite your tongues out, rats!" She roared, a scratchy cackle bursting from her vocal cords as she slunk down the hallway with a crooked grin. "It'll be lights out soon, and ay' want you doggies quiet by the time it is." She snorted, scrunching her muzzle with a low rumble before splaying across the floor next to Kelso's cage. "I don't to brawls, mate. The least ay' need is those damned humans coming over." SF666 pricked her ears, laying one paw over the other as a slight shiver crept through her spine.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2013, 08:04:02 am »

Ashka then said "May I ask who are you to be controlling us?" Raising a brow and smirking with humor the fae knew that she was right because she did not own them.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2013, 08:07:04 am »

Edme
SF666

The fae's head snapped towards the protesting female, a screwed-up smile spreading across her muzzle as she stalked forward, eyes burning. "Look 'ere, little rat, I am everyone to be controlling you. Ay' don't like it, and will never like it, but if you don't want your tails hoved up your sorry arse, you'll listen to me."

Koolwolfe

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2013, 08:13:15 am »

Ashka

Ashka growled she then said "I suggest you shut up before the humans come. What are you god?" Her brows lowering she then curled her lips revealing her large canines and raised her hackles walking towards the female's kennel, she had a idea if the female walked closer.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2013, 12:08:01 pm »
[["Your tail shoved up your arse" Oh. My. Word. I love Edme. X'D

Jehan
#AX2460

The adolescent shivered at the startling female, slumping back to get as far from her as he could. Large ears flattened against his head, a quiet whine escaped from his throat as she pulled away. With a light sigh of relief, Jehan relaxed a little, perking his ears at the harsh words of the other hybrids nearby, though he chose to ignore them. He whimpered quietly to himself once more before slowly lowering himself down to lay on his belly, his large sad eyes centered on the floor.

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso tipped his head to the side, the amused half smirk still stuck on his face. "It's a shame, that." He murmured with a light chuckle, focus being drawn to the protesting female known as Ashka nearby. "Oi, I suggest you shut 'yer trap, 'ya fussock. You got no need for questionin' fings, so just sit yer tail down 'fore fings get ugly. I'd hate to see anyfin' 'appen to that pretty face 'a yer's." He snickered, slumping down again to a laying position, paws crossed as he watched the two faes from his spot.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2013, 12:56:10 pm »

Streak sat down, and started panting, waiting to get tested on.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2013, 03:13:07 pm »
? Thank you Jimmeh. cx She's based off Mary Read from AC: Black Flag.

Edme
SF666

"That's all you can think of, m'lady? I'm sorry, I apologise." She huffed, spitting some drool at the canine before perking her ears back at Kelso. "Good one, mate." She winked, passing her tongue over her nose before padding across the hallways. The clock read 10 PM, and it was the usual time for them to sleep before waking up early in the morning. "Lisen' up, yer' rats, lights out. If ay' 'ere protestin', ay'm cutting 'yer tongues out and cooking them for breakfast." A loud snap was heard across the hallways from Edme's ivories clanking together before she hopped up and turned off the bright lights by flipping the switch down. The room was engulfed in blackness, and Edme's faint shadow splayed across the cold floor before closing her eyes with an exhale. "No more shite from you tonight." She ordered.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:15:13 pm by Tariri »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2013, 05:47:15 pm »

Ashka

Ashka then growled lowly she then mumbled "Why does everyone care about beauty..?" She sighed she then said "I am sorry, we all are angered because of this stood place but we must keep our heads. Goodnight..." She looked over to the tag of the female she then finished "Edme."