Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43472 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2013, 06:11:52 pm »
Streak tried knocking her cage down.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2013, 06:25:05 pm »
[[Woah. Kelso is based off Thomas Hickey from Assassin's Creed 3. XD Weiiirrrrddd. I haven't gotten around to getting Black Flag yet, gah! Mewants.

Jehan
#AX2460

Jehan, with his ears laid back as usual, flinched as the lights sudden shut off. His world engulfed by blackness, he couldn't hold back the whimper of anxiety. He'd been here for months now, but still wasn't used to the light's out policy. The dark had always frightened the youngster, but the dark on top the hostile environment only shook up his nerves even more. Muscles quivering, the Red Wolf mix slowly, cautiously lowered himself down to lay in the back of his cage. To block out any of the creepy images the darkness made his mind imagine, he clenched his eyes tightly shut, even though he wasn't tired.

Kelso
#TH4601

The brute snickered and returned the wink that the black-pelted fae- known as Edme- had motioned, listening carelessly at her words as she left the room. "Heh, 'night then, sweetheart." Kelso remarked with a smirk, drifting his gaze back over to the light grey female in the cage across from his. "Keep our heads?" He questioned sarcastically as the lights were cut off and darkness quickly flooded the room. "'An just 'ow do you intend on doin' that? Look around. I don't fink that's the first fing on everyone's minds." He commented in a careless tone, though he could no longer visibly see the canine he was speaking to.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2013, 06:30:19 pm »
(They can be little Assassins Creed buddies. ? And yes, I can't wait to get the game. I promised myself I would get it soon but arrgh I'm too lazy.)

Edme
SF666

The sound of something thudding against the bars, the large wolf hybrid curled her lips into a scrunched up snarl before stalking towards the dog. "Quiet yourself, lil' bastard. Others are trying to have a decent nap. Shut the hell up before ay' bite your muzzle clean off!" Edme snapped through the bars, almost brushing her fangs against the wolfdog's matted fur. "G'night 'errybody." She barked before retreating back into the darkness, her amber eyes glowing goldenrod before they too were dimmed by the sudden lighting.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:32:09 pm by Tariri »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2013, 07:42:07 pm »

Ashka

Ashka sighed she then replied quietly "Just shut up mutt." Talking to Kelso her golden eyes flaring in the darkness she yawned and laid onto her side calling it a night and fell asleep.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2013, 09:32:35 pm »
Jehan
#AX2460

Jehan whimpered in fright at the banging of the canine's attempt at escaping her cage, a larger shiver shaking his body at the snapping of Edme in addition. Though he wanted to speak up against the constant arguing and fighting, he kept silent, far too afraid of the other high-strung canines' reactions- especially Edme. He feared her more than the human scientists themselves. Covering his face with a forepaw, the yearling let out a sigh, knowing the only thing to do now to make the dark go away quicker was to sleep, as restless as it would be.

Kelso
#TH4601

A smirk of amusement flashed upon the canine's maw as he adjusted himself to a side lay. "Ooo, got us a feisty one 'ere, ey? Heh heh. That mouth 'a yer's is gonna getcha in trouble one 'a these days." Kelso cackled, slumping onto his side with a lazy huff. His ears flicked forward at the voice of Edme as she snapped at the female attempting to escape her cage, only forcing another chuckle of amusement from his maw.
sig by me

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2013, 10:08:50 pm »
Sorry rushing so no pic or color

Suri ignored the arguing canines and lowered her head. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep. She couldn't over the sound of the dogs, so she raised her head and let out a loud howl.

"CAN'T YOU GUYS PLEASE BE QUIET?"

She huffed and laid her head back down and tried to get back to sleep.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2013, 11:05:00 pm »
She smirked and looked at the cage containing Kelso. "I see we also have a mutt who's all bark and no bite." She snapped. "Keep your mouth shut or you'll have an even bigger problem than the scientists." She growled.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 10:18:47 pm »
Jehan
#AX2460

Finally drifting into a light sleep, Jehan let his muscles relax at last- that is until one of the nearby hybrids howled her demands for silence, making him spring to his feet in surprise, and in the process nail the top of his head on the low ceiling of his cage with a loud clang! Wincing and whimpering in pain, the yearling quickly sat back down, now keeping his head low, rather dizzy from hitting it so hard. With a shaking sigh, he clenched his eyes closed again as if to fight back the tears that fought to break the dam and flow down his face. Though, because of the blinding darkness, this time, he allowed it. One small droplet fell to the metal floor with a light tap, leaving a tiny trail of wet fur on Jehan's face as the youngster lay back down. I miss my old home. He thought, resting his head between his forepaws with an audible sigh.
[Lolz. Dogs can cry nao. Who knew. c;

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso's eyes had slowly adjusted to the darkness, glinting gold as he lazy glanced over at the cage of one female who had directed a comment at him. The fae's threat forced an entertained smirk across his face, and he raised a sarcastic eyebrow as he tipped his head to the side. "That a threat? Heh. All 'a you's got some real nerve wif them mouths 'a yer's. 'Ow 'bout you juss' keep that trap 'a yer's shut, 'ya fussock. Don't want that big bad patrol dog to get all up in yer' beef, now do 'ya? Didn't fink so. We'll see who's all bark 'n no bite once-" His cocky sentence was cut short, interrupted by the sudden howling of one canine, demanding peace in the room. Blinking, he flashed the fae one last crooked smirk before turning his back on her. "G'night, then, sweetheart!" He snickered, plopping down to his belly.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 10:36:55 pm »
((Sorreh guys i totally forgot about this rp, may i have a recap please?))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2013, 10:59:15 pm »
Nothing much has happened, just a bunch of arguing and such. I think they're all going to sleep now.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3