Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43471 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2013, 11:06:52 pm »
[[Basically
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2013, 11:24:26 pm »

Kanti
KX993
Kantis head dropped as many words flew out of the other canines' mouths, a sigh escaping the yearlings maw as she shuffled awkwardly to the back of her cage. She thought she was the youngest here as she was only 1 and a half and maybe the others would try and rule her? A sigh escaped her mouth once again as all the canines seemed to have stopped and maybe going to sleep. Huffing she ran her tongue across her nose then lifted to her slender legs- circling then dropping herself to the cold surface of her cage-a shiver running up her spine. The Wolf-Dog Hybrid struggled to keep her eyes open-her eye lids becoming heaving and soon closing. It didn't take long for Kanti to drift off into a light sleep.

Akecheta
AZ818
The constant muttering of voices had begun to grow at Atek-causing him to snap his attention up from the bone he was previously feasting on. His eyes narrowed as he lifted to his paws-just about to tell them to shut their holes. But all suddenly seemed quiet and most seemed to be resting or either going to sleep-a huff escaping the brutes maw as he grabbed his bone and faced the front of his cage-dropping it then lowering himself down. "About time!" He moaned to himself. But Akecheta soo brushed it off and was back to chewing on his bone as usual.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2013, 11:22:24 am »
Streak did not like watching the wolfdogs getting tested on.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2013, 06:11:17 pm »

Ashka

The small femmora whined lowly to herself pacing around her cage "I can't sleep." She mumbled sighing.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:14:13 pm by Taxmania »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2013, 06:22:28 pm »

Edme
SF666

"Can't you drowning rats shut up for a second?! Looks like the only way I can silence you is to rip your damned vocal cords out!" The black fae snapped, angrily pacing down the hallways with her ears threateningly flattened against her temple. "If ay' don't see your eyes closed and your mouth's shut, I'll personally come over and stuff yer' ears into yer' bloody mouth and rip out yer' eyeballs!" Roaring out the last curses, Edme dragged herself towards Jehan's cage before silently pushing her muzzle through the cold bars. "It's alright lass, at least you're not one of the troublemakers." She couldn't bear to see a youngling crying- it made her feel guilty. The fae's head snapped back as she slowly padded over and snatched one of her pillows, pushing it between the bars and over to the scrawny pup. "There, laddie'." Without another word, she pushed another towards Kelso, brushing a paw over her wet nose. She actually liked the guy- one of the rare smarts in this damned base. Curling up in the middle of the hallway, her goldenrod eyes shined platinum from the metal's reflections before she losed them shut.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2013, 06:52:56 pm »

Kanti
KX993
A booming voice echoed down the hallway causing the yearlings head to dart up-seeing the scrawny black fae pacing down the corridors, her deep voice shouting harsh words to the others who couldn't seem to sleep. A whimper escaped her maw as she shuffled backwards in her cage-shaking slightly as she continued to growl at the older canines. Once the fae stopped and passed another yearling a piilow she watched-a huff escaping her maw. She watched the black canine wide eyes as she passed her cage, pushing herself into the corner and placing her head on her paws. The pawsteps of the older canine seemed to get a little quieter a whimper escaping her maw once again. Sighing the yearling sat motionless in her cage.
[/colror]

Akecheta
AZ818
Atek continued grinding down the bone with his strong fangs-the brutes tail quietly and gently sliding across the cold metal floor. His ears twitching as a booming voice echoed through the hall way-he knew it would of been that canine 'Edme' who seemed to think she had a higher rank than anyone, well that's what he though anyway. He watched as she thundered down the corridor and snapping harsh words to the others-a sligh grin of amusement on his face. It seemed most of the canines were scared of the fae-but it appeared her wasn't. He heard whimpers coming from the cage not to far away-the canine he knew as Kanti a younger canine who seemed to be startled "Don't worry kid.." He muttered, but it seemed the yearling was in shock. Shrugging he turned his attention back onto the bone, and continued eating it.

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2013, 06:58:49 pm »
Jehan
#AX2460

A subtle gasp of fright escaped the youngster's maw at the sight of the large female from earlier. Flattening his ears, he scrambled backwards a bit as she approached his cage. However, his fearful expression faded into one of surprise and confusion when she shoved a pillow towards him. Large ears craned forward, Jehan stared down at the pillow, then back up at the black pelted fae. "I- I- Uh- T-thank you." He stammered, his mixture of nervousness and surprise altering his speech. As Edme curled up in the hallway, Jehan's startled gaze fell upon another yearling in the cage beside him, Kanti, according to her tag. Noticing she was visibly just as shaken as he was, he drew his ears back in sympathy. Grasping the pillow given to him lightly in his jaws, he stuffed it between the bars separating them until it had flopped into Kanti's kennel. "You can have it. You need it more than I do." He whimpered quietly, flashing a weak smile before laying back down to the metal floor.

Kelso
#TH4601

The sudden outburst of Edme quickly jolted Kelso from his light dozing as she scolded the talking canines, though a smirk quickly flashed upon his face upon recognizing her voice. Shoving himself to his four, he turned around, always interested in seeing others get what's commin' to them. His tattered ears flicked forward in surprise at the pillow that was shoved towards him. "Heh heh. That's more like it. Thanks, sweetheart." He purposely overused the term 'sweetheart' when addressing females for the sake of sarcastic flirting.  Flashing a quick cocky wink at Edme, Kelso flopped down onto the pillow with a snicker, his gaze wandering to the females he had argued with previously. "Heh, told 'ya yer' whinin' wouldn't getcha nowhere." He cackled, raising his eyebrows at them then resting his head down on the pillow.
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2013, 08:26:32 pm »

Kanti
KX993
Kanti looked at Jehan as he shuffled to his paws then picking up the pillow and pushing it through the bars of her cage-the yearling tilted her head in confusion to why he had done that. But he soon explained himsel. Looking at the pillow then back up at the brute a questioned look on her face "You sure? I mean it was given to you, and you need it?.." She questioned shifting her gaze towards the black canine, then slowly turning back towards the young Wold-Dog. An idea soon shone through her head "Maybe we could shar it? Like put it half and half through the cage? Edme may get mad at me for taking it..." She sighed looking back at the larger canine, but soon back at Jehan with a smile.

DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2013, 11:50:00 pm »

Streak whimpered "I cant watch... even though I am tomboyish... I am also sensitive to seeing other dogs being tested" as she saw another wolfdog being tested. She curled up and covered her face with her tail.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2013, 12:03:00 am »
Jehan
#AX2460

Jehan shyly drew his triangular ears backwards, listening intently as the female spoke. "Oh- well yeah, that would work." He murmured softly with a friendly smile, letting his tail sweep side to side slowly, the first time he'd wagged his tail since coming here. "My name is Jehan, by the way." The youngling introduced himself, dipping his head a bit. He made sure to keep his voice down out of fear of Edme snapping at them.
sig by me