Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43483 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2013, 10:54:02 am »

Edme
SF666

As the guard pulled Ashka into the cage, locking her in, Edme snapped at zhe bars, fur spiking up along her spine. "Shut yer' giant gob, princess- because one day, it will get yer' ripped to shreds. It's not feeding time, and just because of yer' little stunt, yer' not being fed tommorow." The black canine cackled, snapping at Ashka's muzzle before retreating into darkness. "Go to sleep, you miserable rats!"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2013, 04:57:45 pm »

Kanti
KX993
The grey canine heard the booming of voices and the scattering of lab equipment-her head darted up as she peered through the windos of the well lit room. It seemed one of the wolves had escaped from its cage-the yearling let out a sigh_the question from Jehan approaching her ears caused her head to turn her her gaze down on the brute. A shrug took over the faes shoulders as a sigh escaped past her lips "I really don't know, I hope its not long though-this place is a night mare.." The youngster huffed as she shuffled down onto her stomach-her head on the pillow and her side on the floor-her paws almost touching the bars as she curled up a little-her brown orbs locked onto the yearling in the opposite cage.

Akecheta
AZ818
The conversations from the other Wold-Dogs continued echoing into the brutes ears-but he didn't seem to mind. Akechetas head suddenly bolted up as he hear one of the canines in a near by cage snapping at another in the further end of the room-huffing he turned to face the yearlings who seemed to be having a quiet conversation. They seemed to be sharing and getting along-something many Canines in this place failed to do. His attention soon turning to the lab as a big situation was caused by one of the Canines "Dumb mutt.." he muttered to himself knowing the Canine did do a bad thing-but in a way he could understand. With a shake of his head and a sigh he lowered his head back onto his paws.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2013, 06:56:46 pm »

Mr. Sniffles looked across the cages to see the brownish wolf-dog that told them to be quiet, "Sorry.." He silently muttered.
"You said you escaped twice, and you can't get your paw through?" King whispered.
"The humans moved me here to prevent me from escaping again. I can't reach the lock."
"Do you atleast know how to undo them?"
"There is a nub on the lock. You have to push it down really hard." Mr. Sniffles whispered.
"Maybe you can escape and set me loose too." King smiled and panted.
"But what about the other dogs? I bet they have loving families I like did."
The light of dawn slowly filtered through the cage bars. Mr. Sniffles looked at a high window, seeing the dawn light.
"Another day of torture." King muttered.
"Not so long as I can help it."
Mr. Sniffles reached his paw through the bars. He twisted so it was touching the black lock.
"Dude! What the crap are you doing?! You are going to get yourself killed! Stop it! I am serious!" King kept on protesting, but Mr. Sniffles ignored him. He twisted again, trying to push down the nub. The bar pressed into his skin, blood trickling down to the floor. Mr. Sniffles pulled his paw back in, licking the scar on his leg where the bar had pierced the skin.
"You idiot!" King yelled. "You know better than to try something stupid like that! You will either die of bloodloss trying to undo that thing, or get killed by the humans!"
"I don't care."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2013, 07:52:57 pm »
Jehan
#AX2460

Jehan let out a heavy sigh, his sad gaze drifting down to the metal floor in front of him as he lay with his head on the pillow. "Wh- what do you think they do to the dogs they take in there?" The yearling finally whimpered after a brief moment of silence, gesturing to the lab doors with his optics. Just the mere thought of the probable torture that waited just beyond those two huge doors sent a shiver down the youngster's spine.

Kelso
#TH4601

Once the room fell faintly silent again, Kelso returned to his content dozing. However, the continued conversation of the two brutes once again broke the silence, making the hybrid sit up once more. "Oi! 'Ow many times do I 'ave 'ta say it. Shut yer bloody tr-" He cut his sentence short upon noticing the dark grey male had managed to slip his paw out of the cage and was now attempting to unlock it. Blinking, Kelso perked his ears forward, watching the attempt with a look of amusement on his maw. "You really fink you can get out? Ha! Yeah, 'ave fun wif them humans once they come 'round 'an see 'ya tryin' to escape. They'll cut that paw right off, they will. I'd advise against escapin' like that- if it weren't for the fact that I really don't care wot 'appens to you lot." The wolf-dog cackled, the crooked grin stuck on his face. Suddenly, the lab doors slid open and two scientists entered the room, probably to search for a new test subject. Kelso snickered, knowing they'd probably notice the escaping canine. "On wif the show, then!" He remarked with a laugh, sitting back on his haunches to watch what would happen next.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2013, 08:43:00 pm »
Streak barked "I AM GOING TO DIE IF I HAVE TO HEAR ANOTHER LAB WORD!"
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2013, 09:30:57 pm »

Edme
SF666
Curling up with a cackle of amusement, Edme fixed her ears into a prick position and rested her head on her paws. "I can't handle this any longer, yer' lil' fussocks, shut your traps and sleep." The female rumbled, completely ignoring the escaping male. The guards would get him soon. "One more word and ay'm turnin' the sleeping gas on."[/color]

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:32:40 pm by ????? »

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2013, 10:56:42 pm »
Jika huffed. "Will ya all just shut your traps!" She snapped. She sat up and wrapped her tail around her paws as she bared her teeth at all the other wolf-dogs. "No one can get any sleep with all of your yapping." She growled.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2013, 11:26:26 pm »
Murh. I wanted to change Streaks appearance.))

Streak thought of a way to escape from the lab. The white female thought "In the middle of the night, I will try getting out of this cage, then I will get out, and I will be free!"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 11:35:37 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2013, 02:52:27 am »
Suri was tired, and all she wanted was sleep. She didn't want any talk of the lab, and it made her sick just thinking about it. The dusty wolf-dog nuzzled her head deeper into her paws, trying to block out the noises. I would love it if everybody would be quiet, she thought with a sigh. She curled her tail around herself and scooted closer to the wall.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2013, 12:33:13 pm »

Mr. Sniffles stopped licking when the bleeding stopped. He looked at the lock. King was yelling at him in the other cage
"You idiot! You can't do crazy things like that! You know what the humans will do to you! They are going t-" King jumped back as Mr. Sniffles thrust his paw through the bars again. He pushed down part of the nub.
"Ugh! This stupid bar won't let me unlock it..!"
A few other dogs began barking, some cheering him on while others told him to stop or he will die. The lab door flew open and Mr. Sniffles took his paw back in.
"What the dickens is going on in here?!" The scientist yelled, walking in. He muttered a curse and looked at the dogs, sneering and walked back out, the door slamming behind him.
The other dogs remained silent, looking at what Mr. Sniffles would do next.
Mr. Sniffles looked at King, who was silent, his ears pricked and his tail curved around his body and wagging slowly.
Mr. Sniffles sniffed the bar that prevented him from escaping.