Author Topic: { >The Order< } {Open & Accepting, brah.}  (Read 4574 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: { >The Order< } {Open & Accepting, brah.}
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 07:57:27 am »
Yaay.

"Elsa when they're sober, a jilt when they're sauced. But never lady."

Elsa scurried about camp, her lithe copper shape weaving amongst some of the fellow assassins. Connor hadn't yet been seen this morning, besides, a leader has his own work to attend too. Flicking an ear, the fox hopped up onto a nearby boulder, taking a moment to inhale the fresh scents that engulfed the morning. Hopping from rock to rock, Elsa bounded into some tall grass, running about until she flopped onto her back, watching the sky in awe with a slight tilt of her head.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 01:08:34 pm »
If there isnt a water bank near the Templar territory, I will change this post.))

Mei looked over. She went to a river for a drink. She then walked to her pack and told Kelso "A bear is attacking 3 wolves near the water-bank!"
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 01:17:42 pm »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 05:06:28 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 02:02:11 pm »
Hold Up!

Quote: "Come and get me."
Name: Raid (I can change if I have too)
*Character Inspired by:My fursona
Pack:The Templars
Breed: Gray Wolf
Description: Same as the picture, however, he has a scars across his face from an unknown battle.
Personality: Raid is quiet most of the time, but secrets lurk within his eyes. He plots destruction, and lives for the thrill of battle. Because of this, Raid is often distracted and far-away.  
Family: Raid grew up within his pack, nothing special. (So you think)
Bio*: No one knows much about Raid, except for Haytham. Raid is secretive and doesn't tell anyone about his past.
Extra*: Raid isn't his real name, only a nickname. Haytham only knows his name, and refuses to speak of it.

\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 06:29:38 pm »
[[Yay, both are accepted! Welcome, guys! <3
Kelso
"They can Sing their Songs about Mankind and Its Troubles. Don't Bother me None."

Kelso was laying beside the dark pelted fae known as Ashera, lazily leaning against her. Not really having much to do currently, he took quick advantage of his downtime by doing his favorite activity- lazing around. He quickly raised his head, perking his chipped ears forward to catch the panicked words of the white wolf-dog speaking of a bear near the river. "... Wot're you on about?..." He murmured, eyes narrowed in confusion. Haytham, being nearby, overheard the words of Mei and walked over, standing tall before the three. "Attacking three wolves, you say? Are these wolves one of our own?" The Grandmaster questioned. Kelso and Ashera exchanged a confused glance before shifting their attention back to Mei for an answer.

Ashera
It's Not Over 'Til You're Underground

The she-wolf, laying sprawled out on her side with Kelso's head resting on her shoulder, perked her ears at Mei, though she didn't show much care for her words. Ashera blinked and glanced over at Haytham as he approached, quickly shoving Kelso off of her shoulder and sitting up in the presence of their leader. Ears splayed, she listened as the older male spoke, nodding. "Yeah, if they're not Templars, there's no point in wasting our time on them. We've got bigger things to worry about." She interjected, lowering an eyebrow at Mei.

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 06:56:42 pm »

The fresh scent of blood quickly got Elsa's attention as she sneakily clambered up onto a tree and hopped from limb to limb, reaching the river in no-time. Large, slitted eyes spazzing about in an attempt to find a source of the scent, she could overhear some murmurs from the far edge of the bank, though she didn't hear those voices before. Lowering a brow, the sleek female jumped down to hide in some thistle, black ears craned forward and flicking in interest. Exactly three wolves were backed up against a large fir tree while a bear stood over them with it's large jowls spraying drool into the air. It swung a paw, barreling one of the wolves away while the other two merely whimpered in fright. They weren't Assassin, or Templar for that matter. Swiping her tongue over her lips with whiskers quivering, Elsa simply splayed across the ground with no interest in the struggling canines. They needed to know better than getting into one of their territories. Stupid fools.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 07:02:46 pm »

Una
'No matter how many times be stab eachothers backs, we'll have eachothers backs!'
The white Wolf let out a yawn as she lifted to her paws, shaking mud from her pelt as she glanced around. Her tail wagged as she leant forward in order to stretch her muslces-a few cracks being heard from her paws. Letting out a sigh Una then shook her pelt and glanced around-Conner seeming to be no where "Must be goin' aroun' on his own busniness..' She muttered to herself. Dropping to her haunches she lifted a hind leg and scratched at an itch behind her ear-then placing her paw back on the ground. She continued to glance around until she couldn't think of something to occupy her.

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 07:23:17 pm »
Kelso
"They can Sing their Songs about Mankind and Its Troubles. Don't Bother me None."

Kelso let his ears splay to the sides of his head, glancing around during the awkward silence before Haytham finally spoke up. "Well then- you two go and scope out the river bank then. See if this- little scuffle is really worth our time." The silver brute instructed, gesturing to the two scouts- Kelso and Ashera before turning to resume his duties without another word. Kelso let out a huff and heaved himself to his four, giving his chocolatey pelt a quick shake after murmuring a quick "sure fing, boss." Turning his head a bit, he glanced down at his black-pelted companion. "Well, you 'eard 'aytham, we'd best get to it." He said, stretching his forelegs casually.

Ashera
"It's Not Over 'Til You're Underground"

Ashera sighed and got to her feet as well once given instructions by the Grandmaster. Playfully shoving Kelso aside with her shoulder, she smirked at him and took a few paces forward. "C'mon then." She muttered, breaking into a swift trot towards the river bed where the activity was said to have unfolded. It wasn't long until the pained canine yelps and the roar of the bear were heard in the otherwise quiet air. Growling softly, the she-wolf broke into a lope, aimed straight for the sound with Kelso close on her tail. Upon stepping out into the open of the bank, the unfamiliar scent of a fox made Ashera scrunch her muzzle. "Watch your back. I have a feeling a few trespassing stranger wolves and a bear aren't our only problems." She murmured quietly to Kelso, slowing to a more cautious pace.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 07:52:49 pm »

At the wolves sudden appearance, Elsa slunk into the grass, slinking downwind to cover. Besides, she was on her part of the river, anyway. Lowering a brow, she neatly scampered up onto a nearby fallen log and crouched down to blend in with it's raspy bark, scruffy copper fur bristling. Connor should love this news. She thought, a smirk taking a toll on her maw before it was switched back to a normal shape. She needed to concentrate.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2013, 11:23:21 pm »

Una
The white wolf let out a sigh and shuffled to her paws, glancing around her at the many things that would allow her to practice her skills. Running her pink tongue across her lips the snow white fae, grinned and ran towards a large rock-extending her hind quarters Una forced herself up and towards the log-quickly she swiftly turned a little and kicked off the rock-sending her towards a tree. Lunging her head forward the young fae landed swiftly on a tree branch a grin on her face "And that's why Assassins will always be better..." She muttered her cockyness shining through. Smiling Una turned and began leaping from branch to branch with ease-then leaping onto another tree. The white Timber loved this and it was an everyday thing for her-stopping she lowered to her haunches still remaining on the branch as she glanced down at an elk herd-licking her lips.

DA Account