Author Topic: ninja pups hidden (or, found) journal  (Read 1266 times)

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
ninja pups hidden (or, found) journal
« on: November 01, 2012, 02:46:17 am »
(Ninja pup is Copyrighted by me. Any stealers shalt be banished from feral heart)
I am a lonely pup, but my sensei visits every so often, and give me meat. He says you must pay your respects to what you are eating, for it is it's life you are also taking.
 Day 2 It was raining, and sensei taught me to meditate. It's simple, as I think you just have to sit and say "ommmm", well, I have to get back to it... Again.
 Day 3 Yes! I am finally at black belt! Sensei said I'm allowed to look after the dojo! (I just got this three days ago, as you can see.)
 Day 4 Today is the day of the dead. I payed my respects to my mom and dad, and then the sensei's dad.
 Day5 sensei isn't visiting. It's weird. I've been trying to scent him, but it's all old.
 Day6 I found the most horrible thing! Sensei has become a fur carpet in a mansion! (as I've been trying to snoop around) I saw it through a window!
 Day7 I'm starving. I'm soaked. I'm scared. I wish there was someone for me
 Day8 I think sensei visited me. Mainly due to the fact he met me in my dream and taught me the true meaning of a ninja.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 12:03:01 am by Greystar »
Happy Pride Month!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: ninja pups hidden (or, found) journal
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 04:48:07 am »
Nice story, but shouldn't this be moved to the 'stories' section? Because Journals meant a snapshot of your life, like this:
Code: [Select]
Example:

Monday: I went to school, did something.

Tuesday: There was no school, so I got to play but also studied a lil'.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!