Author Topic: What keeps you 'glued' to FH?  (Read 5792 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
What keeps you 'glued' to FH?
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:56:59 am »
So, this question has been on my mind for awhile.

What keeps you 'glued' to FH?

My 'glue' as it's said, is the community. If it wasn't for the friendly atmosphere i'd probably have left this place. No offense to the game.
I am a serious fan of a welcoming user base, I don't enjoy negativity what-so-ever. And i'm sure you guys don't either. Warmth is really what keeps us all together in this large fluffy ball known as the FH community.
Another glue for me is probably my lovely friends. Even if most of them don't play anymore, i've enjoyed every second here with them that we had, and especially when I first met these fluffy nerds: Freya, Vask, Alpha, Jimmeh, Sura, and Ally.
You guys are part of the reason I continue to log-in and keep at being who I am. Even if i'm just another nerdy girl who loves video games. Y'all support me for who I am, and are one of my various glues to this game.

So now it's up to you guys.
What is your glue and why?

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: What keeps you 'glued' to FH?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 02:02:51 am »
Ah, interesting topic! :D

My glue would also be the community. Not only that, but Feral Heart is where I make my music videos, so... But, also, I like to run around on my characters, roleplaying, chatting, etc.

I really love how Feral Heart is, minus the weirdos, matebeggars, etc. It helped me get through a lot of my Depression, too!

It's also an animal game. I've spent MONTHS searching for one, and I'm not about to leave it. It helped me become a nicer person, because to be honest, I was one grumpy kid. Still am, but not as bad.

Long story short, my 'glue' is everything, except for the bullies, matebeggars, etc.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 02:04:44 am »
What keeps me glued to FH is this giant tub of superglue I have! In all seriousness, my glue is just...everything. My friends, the wonderful community, and the freedom to be whoever you want to be without being judged. Well, mostly anyway. ^^'

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 02:07:58 am »
Like a lot of ya floofs have said, the community is definitely something that keeps me stuck to FH. Everyone is so kind and welcoming, and I've never once met someone who was unkind. But also, I just loveeee how much creativity this game offers and encourages. If it weren't for FH, then I might have not got into the creative things I do today like role-playing, writing, drawing, etc.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 03:35:15 am »
I love the community, the craziness in-game, and simply my general love for everything c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 06:05:08 am »
Oo, nice topic ~
I suppose my 'glue' is basically everything. Whether it be from the layout of the game, forums, everything. That would have to be my 'glue.'
I also love how this game has changed the lives of many as well as my own, even if it was a little bit. The friends, the art, the many people that make up the community, it's just something worthwhile. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 10:43:01 am »
What keeps me 'glued' to FH is my group, TKC. They're like family to me, I adore them all. c:

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 02:57:32 pm »
What keeps me glued to FeralHeart is not only how absolutely amazing the community itself is due to their motivation towards this place and their wonderful personalities and how helpful they are to newer players who just need a bit of guidance of how to get in-game and the like, but also FeralHeart as a genuine whole. What makes FeralHeart, FeralHeart, is the adventurous atmosphere that the game always gives me and the motivation I feel to explore further into maps I perhaps have not spent a lot of time in. Another amazing feeling to have towards FeralHeart is how long it's actually been around and has coped with the situations that many know of such as recent events and KovuLKD's departure. Unlike other games which would have fallen inactive and eventually shut down this place has been strong both in heart and in mind and the community has what's been keeping everyone going, and the Staff have been working so hard to try and motivate members. It's incredible.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 05:21:36 pm »
What keeps me glued is all the people I've met all the places to go and all the friendly faces!
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 05:56:03 pm »
Usually my glue for Feralheart is the Community and my Friends that I had made.

~Recce~