Author Topic: My computer ACTUALLY broke this time and my parents don't want to fix it. [LOCK]  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
My computer apparently broke, and my parents do not want to fix it because they sort of hated that computer because it dropped my grades by a bunch... I'm using this computer for now but I'm not allowed to download anymore things on this computer which will mean I cannot download FH. Since I can't get a new computer I might not be able to play the game for a long period of time.
It was fun while it lasted, and I wish I could have participated in the Summer Party.

Goodbye! For now.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:13:56 pm by SoftPaws »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Awe! So sorry to hear that, Soft =( We'll be waiting for your return, and I hope it's a swift one!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

ShyHero

Sorry! We will see you when you come back! There is still many fun things to do in real life, you could probably still do fun things like watch videos, and more. Wish you could be at the summer party :c

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
I found out that I had feral heart on this computer just now and I don't recall downloading it before, but that means I can come back. And since I had a short absence and a return, i'm coming back with the biggest sorrow in the world for losing ALL of my presets. This may be locked now.