Author Topic: Decreasing Activity  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Decreasing Activity
« on: July 04, 2018, 05:36:40 pm »
I'm very sorry to announce my declining activity around here. As of this summer I was signed to an e-Sports league playing for the Albany Element.
Along with this change, I also have my own community and game to care for now.. and that has slowly been dragging me away from this forum and community for quite some time. I will still be running my radio occasionally.. but not as often as it once was.
This league means I have a scrim schedule and official matches to play in.. which also means a lot of practice and work on my behalf.
That and I also have a job and another one i'm trying to get.
I'm not the young teen I used to be, and I feel that it's going to cut out my activity to almost nothing. I regret being as absent as i've been and will do my best to visit, but life calls..

I will be around soon I hope, thank you for understanding.

~ Whisper

You can view my matches and games here: http://twitch.tv/xtremecircuit and I sometimes stream scrims here: http://twitch.tv/slainythebattlemercy

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Decreasing Activity
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 09:31:31 pm »
Aww D: You'll surely be missed around here. I look forward to seeing you visit in the future, though! Have fun in life
Farewell everyone<3

wolfdog01

Re: Decreasing Activity
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 02:52:16 am »
Taking time off is understandable, I hope you will continue to come back though, even if it is for less time. We will always be welcoming!