Author Topic: Skyrim! Fus Ro Dah!  (Read 19958 times)

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Skyrim! Fus Ro Dah!
« on: August 23, 2012, 07:03:44 am »
I was surprised to see that there was no Skyrim topic, so I have done everyone the favor of doing so since I am so awesome and uberspectacular in every way, shape, and form. How kind of me huh? Jokes aside...
Talk about Skyrim, exchange Profile I.Ds if you own a console version of the game of course... what level are you? Class? How far have you gotten in the game? Etc. You get the point.
Just no trash talk about how Skyrim functions oh so horribly on the PS3. (Like me. The idiot who bought it on PS3.)
But anyways, have fun, keep it clean, and make sure to grab a cookie.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:07:11 am by iAisu »

wolfgirl56

Re: Skyrim! Fus Ro Dah!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 11:54:59 pm »
Do you know where to get it on the computer? Looks interesting.

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 12:14:24 am »
Ah, Skyrim, my 3rd favorite game of all time. Unfortunatley I was stupid at the time and got it on the xbox, should have got it on the pc. XD I'm a level 40 wood elf that's like a stealthy archer...thing. Wood elves are pretty cool, but I do prefer the wood elf's customization alot more on Oblivion.  Aside from that, when I get bored I walk into Markath and either shoot all the guards from the roofs ((Oyus.)) or turn into a werewolf and kill all the guards. ((In Markath.))

Offline Riku Soma

• Curious Wanderer
  • :D
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook add me if you want
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 12:43:46 am »
you can get Skyrim from Steam for $60 http://store.steampowered.com/

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 01:14:43 am »
Buy a physical copy or buy from Steam as stated above.
Posting links to get it for free is prohibited.

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 01:17:52 am »
Ah, Skyrim, my 3rd favorite game of all time. Unfortunatley I was stupid at the time and got it on the xbox, should have got it on the pc. XD I'm a level 40 wood elf that's like a stealthy archer...thing. Wood elves are pretty cool, but I do prefer the wood elf's customization alot more on Oblivion.  Aside from that, when I get bored I walk into Markath and either shoot all the guards from the roofs ((Oyus.)) or turn into a werewolf and kill all the guards. ((In Markath.))
LOL I do that too, except I target Dawnstar! Perfect place for werewolf prey. I am a level 10 I think. I used to have a 48, but I had to start it over. My favorite thing to do is travel by foot and explore new places. Much better than fast travel!

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 01:24:27 am »
Oh, yus. Sometimes, I get on my realistic character and will walk around on the roads or ride the horse, I never fast travel on him and at night I will either sleep in an inn or in a house. I will still kill dragons of course, but I set the game to a high difficulty level.

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 01:54:02 am »
Cool! I have my difficulty at adept.. how is it at the highest level?

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 02:05:34 am »
Really freakin hard. Can't hardly let the dragon hit you once, if you're in light armor. Insta noms. This is when the followers are a MUST.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 04:29:41 am »
I have my lvl 36 Khajiit (which sadly my files for him disappeared :() and my level 20 or so vampire nord... She is a low level because my Khajiit was my mane char.
I play on Xbox, which I like because... Well it's easier to control.

When I'm bored I usually go rampage threw towns in vampire form or go rp in the woods like I am a survivalist hunter [literally I get rid of all my stuff in a chest accept for like, a piece of clothes then I find a cool place to rp in...]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:31:30 am by ~Shadow »