Author Topic: Wildlife Zoo  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Wildlife Zoo
« on: November 26, 2012, 03:24:43 pm »
Allo, I'd like to see if anyone else has Wildlife Zoo, and/or likes it. ^.^

Wildlife Zoo is like my favorite zoo simulator game. ... Haha, I don't exactly play it fairly. My favorite things to do is make complete wildernesses and create tribes and families of carnivore animals, and see who kills who... I also made an animal hunger game on it. xD I rarely do an actual zoo, too many other things to do with it.~
So basicly, there's so many animals to chose from, so many things to build, decorations, etc. It has everything. =D
So, who else plays it? c:

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Wildlife Zoo
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 04:32:27 pm »
Is this game on the Xbox or something like dat?
I've heard of that silly Kinectimals game on the Kinect and that was my first though when you mentioned "wildlife zoo".... but I'm guessing its not the same thing.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 10:00:41 pm »
Of course not.~ Tis a PC game of fun-ness.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 10:16:18 pm »
I must admit i've never played the game before or even heard of it but looking at the images i've seen after searching for it it seems exactly like Zoo Tycoon but with better graphics xD

I probably would enjoy this game as I do miss Zoo Tycoon as that was a good game xD I used to let the animals run free and make herds of animals and dens of carnivores mwa ha ha I be ebil xD jk jk

ahh fun times :D
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 04:54:43 pm »
I play Zoo Tycoon, and I will tell you another difference. With Wildlife Zoo, animals don't have to be in pens. And if ya let carnivores run loose in a zoo...You have a few problems because they kill your visitors. xD

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »
Lol sounds like the Jurassic Park game for PS2 I had where you were able to create a dinosaur park and try and keep your park running through many natural disasters etc.

It was rather fun but when the Carnivores got loose you'd have to run because Rexy was coming to play and often it was not a pretty sight believe me haha xD

When was Wildlife Zoo made? As i'm quite curious that I haven't heard/seen it around as it seems my sort of game :s
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 05:32:05 pm »
Ohgod,I don't know when it was made! D: All I know is that there's two versions. The normal version, and the Marine addition version.~ I usually spend my days playing with my hungergame section, killing all da animals. xD

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 05:41:25 pm »
Haha well at least it makes you happy and entertains you that's alls I can say ^^

But thank you for making this thread it really does open someone's eyes when they are unknown to games that they themselves might have been searching for, for a long time ^^

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 07:27:37 pm »
Your welcome, have a great day! ^.^

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 09:42:29 pm »
This sounds interesting, I think I might give it a go. :) XD

Also, are there wolves on that game? 'Cause if so, then I'm definitely trying it. XD
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:46:52 pm by Meadowstar01 »