Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 2  (Read 3482 times)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 11:51:25 pm »
Well my aunt has played them all when most of them first came out. She introduced them to me and so I got into them and started flying through some levels but others I got stuck at. And no I haven't played chain of memories. I was lucky to get the second one because we were really poor during that time and I was lucky to get games :/. I only stuck to the two. And also because the day I went to get chain of memories my mom tricked me into buying something else ._.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 08:16:17 pm »

Ah, Kingdom Hearts 2...

One of my favorite PS2 Games in my roster.
Having had nothing more than a Gameboy and a PS2 for most of my childhood,
I basically grew up working to beat the first game for years with my sister.
We were both young, and I was more of the skilled video game player than my older sister.
Safe to say, I was the one who beat the game, but it wasn't until years after we bought it.

Same goes for the second one. We constantly rented Kh2,
but my sister got stuck on the final fight with uhh..the second member of the organization.
Two Christmases ago, however, I finally got the game.

And man, I never realized how much better I had gotten.
I started out fresh, and beat it within a few weeks.
I'm not exactly sure where I am in levels, although I think I'm somewhere around level 70.

But so far, I have the Ultima keyblade and I have been defeated only once in the entire game.
By Sephiroth. Overpowered, crazy Sephiroth. :/
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 04:00:03 am »
I have the beginning song of KH2 And whenever I hear it I start tearing up for no reason, and whine that I want the game and to play it. It's quite strange actually .3. No wonder I've been considered for therapy ;3; I hope they come out with a Kingdom Hearts 3 :D