Author Topic: Pokemon mystery dungeon!  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Pokemon mystery dungeon!
« on: December 29, 2012, 06:57:35 pm »
A topic about PMD,anyone who isnt Magnagate,I hate that game.
Talk about the explorers you like best,how you took care of some legendaries,and stuff.
I have some picks of my best team-Scrachem.

[

Thrumanz founds Mixpadz in the beach....

Thrumanz...

Mixpadz...

And Indiana Cranidos xD

So,what was your best team?Tell me,and if you have art,do as I did ^^

Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon mystery dungeon!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45:44 am »
Magnagate was terrible.

^ I doodled those a long time ago. I never really managed to get a backstory for my characters.

Personally I still play the first one. It gave me the most to do. My interest ebbs and flows so I haven't completely gotten everything on the first one but I've gotten everything on Explorers Darkness/Time/Sky. It was rather quick for me.

I don't know why Nintendo doesn't just make an MMO of Mystery Dungeon. They'd profit off of that more than the handhelds if they had a good enough background story, personally.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:47:57 am by Shusuke »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 03:08:57 am »
I don't have any bloody pictures for my favourite team, but I actually have two- one in which used the Sky Version's orginal Poke'mon choices, another-- hacked by your's truly.

The first one was with Todd (Pikachu, in which was my partner) and Ever, an Evee. Now, these two I think made the perfect team, especially since Pikachu seems to have this strange, curious air about him, whilst Eevee appears to be abit more serious .

The other was with Vassily (Mewtwo, hacked- main character) and Tsar (Pilplup, partner) again, for the same reason as above-- the things in which they spoke more or less matched my intened personality's for them quite well~! Quitwell!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:45:53 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 01:59:53 pm »
And that music from Explorers of sky...I swear that I gotta make the words for that music.

Papanpanparadadada!Tatata,tata!Tatatata!