Author Topic: Kai - New Game In Developement :)  (Read 3419 times)

Wolfquestfemale

Kai - New Game In Developement :)
« on: February 13, 2013, 10:36:01 pm »
Hello this is Smosh... And Keyyva!
Staff:
-We are currently looking for staff, mesh designers, and mesh crafters(creators of meshes), concept artists, unity 3d map designers/creators, coders, and much more. If you have any skill in game making, go here:
Official Website URL: http://www.kai.boards.net

Official Plot:
Long ago, in a vast wilderness, lay dense forests, filled with mushrooms and meadows, calm gasps of wind filling the hillsides, and up the steep rocky mountains. Overseers, watched over their artwork, only to find themselves bored.
Until one bright afternoon, a new idea sparked in two of the young Overseer's minds. They shared their ideas, and to their suprise, had many followers. The whole legion of Overseers conspired with them to make new life in the planet; the young Overseers called the magical filled planet "Kai."
Each Overseer, had mystical forms they could change into to help these new creations move, and live. Overseers were announced as gods, when they formed into different forms. These creations, were called "animals." And each animal had different characteristics.
This cycle of life was brilliant, and once again, the Overseers were happy, and could watch over gallant structures they called their own creations, their artworks in life.
After their creations were bestowed on the gallent plant, Kai, it sprung to life. The new animals learned how to survive, and thrive. Some had to learn how to eat grass, and some had to eat meat, the plant eaters.
Once these playful structures began to see the way of life, and the cycle it had to it, things moved smoothly.

Yes, there will be a variety of animals in this game.--

What animals will there be?:
There is species categories that each will be classed in:

Mammals
Fish
Birds
Reptiles
Amphibians
Fantasy

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:44:54 pm by Female1234 »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Kai - New Game In Developement :)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 12:31:54 am »
*nods as I read thread*

Very interesting. I have joined the forums. c: Sadly, I can't help with meshes or anything like that, but I could be apart of your staff. Maybe. ^^
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 01:21:27 am »
Im new with Blender, and no idea how to make stuff on it *just got Blender today* Ima newb at it.But when I learn it, I could possibly make some meshes.And when I find out how to make things downloadable *Is a newb on computers at times* But untill then, I would gladly be an Admin.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Wolfquestfemale

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 01:27:24 am »
This would be intresting, fill out an application on the forum. Nothing to expressive, but nothing to short. Its on there. Explain what you could be apart of or become if you tried. Thanks :)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 01:39:53 am »
Okay, I'm having a but of trouble with the account right now.Its saying the actavation key is wrong yet ehrn its the one from the Email it sent me.But I'll do it when I get an account.

EDIT ~ Fixed.My account is Rainbowwolf
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 01:44:39 am by Rainbow_Wolf »
???? ??? ?????

Wolfquestfemale

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 11:50:23 pm »
Ok, I'll delete the Rainbow10 account then...

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 11:54:30 pm »
Mmk.Thanks
???? ??? ?????

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 12:03:59 am »
Wow. Great idea. :) Do you need specific animal ideas? Obviously you can't do all the animals in the world.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 12:09:03 am »
Oh this sounds like a lot of fun ^_^ especially all the animals you've got planned. Good luck with this project I wish you the best at finding people to help with it :3

Wolfquestfemale

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 01:05:13 pm »
No, haha, this project will not include all the animals in the world. Just a proportion of the different species. Twizzlerr, you could come to the website, make an account and give your ideas. Besides, we haven't made our decisions quite yet.