Author Topic: Anyone Play Second Life?  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Praelude

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Anyone Play Second Life?
« on: March 17, 2013, 04:10:13 pm »
If there is or was a similar thread relating to Second Life, my apologies for making a smiliar thread. Used the search and it did not detect any.

So.. Does anyone in this awesome community play Second Life? And if so, if it's not a problem or anything, what is your username? I love communicating with other players that also play more than one of the same game. c:
For those that think Second Life is all human avatars.. Not at all. For instance, I own several avatars including a horse, wolf, dragon, griffin... owl, rat.. List goes on.
  :)
.[ ????://?????.??????????.???/ ].

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Anyone Play Second Life?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 12:15:47 am »
I've got an account and sort of almost started playing once, just because I have a bunch of humanoid characters and nowhere to go with them... but I got fed up pretty quickly with everything requiring money... no way have I got either the time/desire to get a virtual job on top of my RL one, or the funds to spend real money on a game...

Otherwise I'd probably derp around in it; looks like a fun thing for those who have more time/interest to devote to it.

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 12:37:18 am »
Oh my, Second Life.
 I've about played every MMO on the internet. I'mageek. :B
 Anyway, like Tearless said, I hated having to be informed to pay for this and that. And simply, it is like IMVU, which is an inappropiate game honestly. I like Second Life has a lot of detailed actions, but it's when they go too far. So by me saying that, I'm concluding I didn't like the players of Second Life. WHen I played, it was mostly thirteen year olds who haven't hit puberty yet, played this game. Haha.

Idon'tlikeSecondLifeanymore.
Idonotlikegamesyoupaytoplayorpaytogetbettersterf.
Yougetzepoint.

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 10:03:42 pm »
I love second life! I have a dragon avatar my name is Techwolf77! and I don't care really that you have to pay for things. Cuz I have the money.
I need a new signature.