Author Topic: Arokai, what do you think?  (Read 9876 times)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Arokai, what do you think?
« on: March 22, 2013, 11:40:07 pm »
Well, what do you think of Arokai? Yes I know, its not out yet but of what is out(screenshots mostly), what parts do you like/dislike? For anyone who isn't familiar with Arokai, it is a game in the making similar to FH. Well, really the only way they're similar is that it is a Rp game, and has feline/canine species. The way they're different... there may be a storyline players could follow, and also bear, owl, deer, dragon, and gryphon species are added! The game's main creator is superfeesh(check out the game's devienart ;D)

Honestly, I'd just like to know what your feelings are on Arokai. I was also a bit suprised when there was nothing of the game to be found here. I personally think it's going to be awesome :3

BouncyLion101

Re: Arokai, what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 11:53:29 pm »
Well, there are very many Arokai threads on Feral Heart but I haven't seen any like this...

I would have to say the game isn't worth it. People have been waiting years for a game. It has a nice and original concept, but it doesn't look like the creator is as active as creators should be. (That's a little ironic, since what happened with FH's creator xD)
The point is I'm not even sure Arokai will ever be finished. It sucks to wait and wait for a game, but there's many others like FH, Primitive Call, and IT servers.

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 12:02:18 am »
Arokai?

Oi.. Do not get me started. xD
 Since I first heard this game, I was /very/ excited. It is a game revolving around many species and having a lot of creativity, coloring your character many colors and I think in the rating, it has 'A' in it for 'Artistic'. MMOARPG? o3o
Years. Years, and years... and even /more/ years. I really gave up and I heard Superfeesh's files were hacked and deleted. (Read Arokai's Journal, ya derps.)
After that, I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off. Arokai was put on hold for a long time, with Super taking a break and all, and some hacker. (Hackers, ain't nobody got time to stop them.)
Now, if Arokai arrived and finally saw the light...
I would probably play it, but really, FH would be a little quiet.. maybe free of their rainbow canines/felines we call 'Neons' or 'Trolls' would somewhat disappear as Arokai gives great detail.

- Do you believe Arokai is coming out, Star?
No.

- Why?
The creator's disorganized.

- Would you play?
Yep. But I heard, AK would have no chat and it would mainly be based on quests.

- Why?
Well, I heard felines/lions were going to have some sort of 'alignment'. Felines are heard to be 'evil' in the 'world' of Arokai. Who doesn't want to be evil? I mean, come on. FH is already filled with evil WC already.. I see we're evolving.

- Chatty caddie?

Verymuchso.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:08:35 am by PieStar »

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 12:51:47 am »
I see your points, but I do belive it's coming, if not in the near future. A recent comment from an Arokai Admin posted on DevianART; "Our administrator "Superfeesh" no longer (for the time being, if not for good, I don't know and it's not my business) uses deviantART. We have contact, though." I know it's been in the making a long... long time, but as the Admin also stated; "No I do not know when the game will be done. As I said previously, most of us are in school or college and/or have jobs. We do what we can when we can." = Probably why it's not done yet. Not to mention the hacker... Anyways, i'm not sure of any good game that didn't take time to make.

Offline MiraTheEveron

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 01:11:28 am »
I've actually only discovered Arokai afew months ago,whilest watching youtube.I think that,although the creativity and variety of species is wonderful and all,imagine all the sparkle dogs,along with all those other things...And trolling,don't get me started.0.0 If you can't chat,your gonna troll.It'd suck if all the sparkle-trolls gathered- Oh.No.Their planning to take over the world.0.o *face palm* Exuse me,I'm tired...

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 01:31:12 am »
Ugh. Okayokayokayokayokay.
Iseeyourpoint.

But!
Really, Superfeesh not on dA? Haha. I see that ironic for a game creator having her WIP game listed as, 'Artistic'.
Yeah, we have life, college, work, even school, but Superfeesh has kept fans waiting. Imagine a stadium full of fans..
They're waiting for a baseball game to start. This game has been cancelled many, many times.
Ohno, the game forgot the trophey and this isn't the first time.

What I'm saying is, the fans already know this was going to happen and say flatly, "Oh. The trophey. They forgot it.. makes great time to go to the cleaner's..."
First time an 'obstacle' happened with AK, fans nodded and understanded. I bet, they're blinking slowly and saying, "No surprise."

I don't /hate/ or /dislike/ AK or anything, I just am really disappointed! I've been waiting for a while.. but really, that waiting has been filled with Feralheart, I wouldn't play AK probably because that means less time for great rps and the ones I've gotten close to.

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline iceshard

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 02:29:08 am »
XD wow quite negative feedback! I do respect your opinions though.

I think Arokai is a game with lots of potential, there are so many things being considered to be in the game, and many characters to choose from! Yea, this game has been in progress for so many years, and the team mostly has jobs or is in collage, but I have spoken with superfeesh before, and I don't think Superfeesh would give up easily. Superfeesh works on the game when she has time, and with her collage work to do, there isn't mutch time. I do think Superfeesh will finish the game.

Hope my opinion doesn't offend any one~ XD

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 10:08:56 pm »
I do think Superfeesh will finish the game.

THIS ^

I want Arokai so bad there are no other games where you can be a Gryphon. And no FREE games where you can be a dragon! There are also no Multiplayer owl games either. I tried making an owl game, but I failed. so yes, I believe the team is working very hard. and I believe it will be worth it!
I need a new signature.

Offline Lionwolfgal

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm not really Avril Lavigne
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 11:51:14 pm »
I have only been waiting for a year,probably not as long as you guys.The waiting has been killing me,I do not mean this agaisnt the game but I wish I NEVER heard of it and have to wait so long.I've nearly given up on it,but It will always look slightly better than FH to me.Not that there is anything wrong with FH,but FH is limited to imagination,for there are only 2 Models,which I wish there was more to expand users creativities.(Not sure if that makes sense but,whatever to me).That is all I have to say about it.
//Lionwolfgal//

Offline Beasty

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 01:59:03 am »
I use to keep up with the development of the game early last year, but I soon gave up. It seemed like it would be a really cool game. The graphics and the. Broad selection of animals would keeP the community busy. But because of all of the setbacks and the new game Primative Call, I think that Arokai will quickly fade away.