Author Topic: Monster Hunter :D  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Stormheart1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • A wise man once said... When in doubt, blow it up
    • View Profile
Monster Hunter :D
« on: April 28, 2013, 10:22:00 pm »
i have noticed that there is no topic here on Monster Hunter games (sadly). So, i decided to start my own topic on it. I currently own three MH games: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Monster Hunter Tri, and Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate. I have to say Ultimate is my favorite game out of all three due to its vast amount of content and soundtrack. Enough about me!

So, does anyone own any of the games? Whats your favorite monster? Whats your favorite quest? Do have any hunting tales to share with us?
Muffins...

Offline ju1220

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter :D
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 12:37:59 am »
Ooooh.~ Monster Hunter sounds FUUUUN!!!! :D Where's the link to it, I wanna get it. C:
Love,
JubeJube <3

Offline Stormheart1

• Curious Wanderer
  • A wise man once said... When in doubt, blow it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 08:48:34 pm »
Ooooh.~ Monster Hunter sounds FUUUUN!!!! :D Where's the link to it, I wanna get it. C:

Actually it's a game on the WiiU and the 3DS :3 you have to go to your local video game to get it.
Muffins...

Offline RainWolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 07:42:24 pm »
Solid! What server do you like to play on if you ever want to play with my brother and I we are almost always on the G rank city2 in lobby 8 :) My favorite game still might be Unite, but im not quite sure Ultimate sure has given us quite a bit ;) My fav to fight is probably Agnaktor, he is just a fun little guy :)