Author Topic: Anyone here like the Professor Layton series?  (Read 1619 times)

Offline TheDragonKitten

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "Hello there..."
    • View Profile
Anyone here like the Professor Layton series?
« on: April 29, 2013, 09:52:41 am »
It's puzzling how I rarely come across Layton fans in game, so I was wondering if anyone alive on the site did. I want to make sure I'm not part of the minority, y'know! :-\

Not gentlemanly at all!

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone here like the Professor Layton series?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:19:14 pm »

Bing! I LOVE the Professor Layton series. I used to play the games all the time on my Nintendo DS and it made me so very sad when I lost the charger for it and couldn't take it up again. The games have beautiful art, compelling puzzles and thrilling story lines that I always loved to discover and solve. It's good to know there's a fellow fan of the Layton series out there too! My favorite game was probably the Diabolical box. I really liked the story of that game, not to mention the music and the Tea minigame <3

My favorite song from that particular game was the one they played in Folsense :3

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 07:17:49 pm »
The Professor Layton series is one of my favorite game series! I'm a real sucker for the brain-teasers, along with the beautiful art designs, music and interesting plots these games have-- and I'm really glad I'm not the only one who knows and loves them as well! owo And I've gotta say, even though I love all of the games equally, I think my favorite so far would have to be Miracle Mask. I just loved the storyline in this one entirely, along with the visually-pleasing 3D graphics in both the game and animated cutscenes with it >w<

And I know this is off-topic, but CallMeKurai, your signature-- Kurow~ <33

ヌ - ド ル

Offline TheDragonKitten

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "Hello there..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:35:17 pm »
So I WASN'T alone!! Glad we can be a bunch of puzzle solving English floofs together. ... I feel so much less lonely. But still... *Stares at the Nintendo website for Unwound Future.* Why.. can't I just... reach into the screen and steal it.... myeeehhhh.... I've only got Last Specter, so knowing about other games comes from London Life and well... the internet. I don't mind being spoiled, but I'd tag it for those who actually like getting shocked by plot. And I stink at any kind of puzzle other than a Layton puzzle, honest truth. Sudoku number puzzles? I can't even look at them before just table flipping. I take forever with crosswords... It's painful, really. :T I just realized how 'off topic-ish' my post became. Heh.

Yes, my beautiful little Kurow made on GIMP even though it looks like 3 year old's first MS Paint. May I steal your Avi or.. wait... Nevermind, I got an idea. :P

Not gentlemanly at all!