Author Topic: Arokai Hell...... Help me!!  (Read 2287 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Arokai Hell...... Help me!!
« on: May 31, 2013, 02:03:15 pm »
Ok so this is a true story that happened to me.
I was really excited to be part of the arokai community... and everything was great until i posted some artwork of my feral heart characters... a moderator accused me stealing art.   apparently i stole my own art... how does that work?? can someone explain?
And the same moderator kept deleting ALL my posts which contained an explanation and proof that i wasn't an art theif. She also gave me another warning for posting a poem dedicated to my deceased friend..... How sick in the head is that? i was devastated.. not only did she ruin all good thoughts about arokai but she insulted me and my dead friend.... she limited my freedom in arokai forums aswell.. and i tried to message her saying that i dont know what i did wrong.. but she ignored me... she acted like she HATED me... she was really evil.. and i dont even know what i did. she could have at least told me what i did wrong.
I then dedicated a song for my deceased friend and i mentioned that the song was by westlife.. and that it was a dedication..... so the SAME moderator came and deleted it and banned me pernamently from the arokai forums.......... i didnt even have time to say goodbye to my new arokai friends........... this time i will stick to FH where i wont be accused of art theft and i wont have to put up with rude and mean moderators...

because moderators are really kind here.... seriously i dont know what has ahppened to arokai but it is hell.

My personal hell.......
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Arokai Hell...... Help me!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 02:07:05 pm »
... spread this story of the hard time that moderator gave me.. this should not be happening.... im so shocked. why did i get treated badly?
its weird because all the other moderators on arokai were soo nice..
it was only one of the moderators who kept being mean to me. the others understood my explanation and proof. but she was mean on purpose
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 02:41:11 pm »
Although I can tell that your upset, this isn't the right way to say that you are mad. If you have a problem with a moderator here, then send them a PM of there reason.
Being a artist myself, I know how it is when someone steals artwork and it can get very upsetting. Now I haven't seen any of the artwork personally, nor have I seen this other moderators art you are mentioning. So without really proof of this it's kinda hard to believe. Again lashing out and making a public trend about this isn't really the right way to handle it.
Also, are you talking about a moderator here or a moderator for Arokai
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:43:03 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 03:07:03 pm »
Yeah as Feareh said it's best not to start this kind of discussion here. We have no control over what happens in the Arokai community or what the staff there do. If you're having trouble I suggest you contact one of their staff about it. This topic can start unwanted heat & arguments here and we don't need that kind of hostility over this stuff. Locking this.