Author Topic: The Lost Ferals  (Read 10758 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
The Lost Ferals
« on: November 27, 2013, 12:02:02 am »
Hello!
About 'The Lost Ferals':This is actually a game being developed currently, which will contain lots of fun. Yet, it MIGHT take years to be up, or months if I get more time to start working on it.
~Info On The Game~
 Animals In Game:
Cats, Panthers, Cheetahs, Tigers, Lions, Snow Leopards, Dogs, Wolves, Jackals, Coyotes, Foxes, Dragons, and Deer.
 Locations In Games:
Woods, Forests, Marshlands, Moorland, Hills, Plains, Island, Tundra, etc.
 Actions:
Jump (All), Roar (Big Cats), Growl (All except deer), Snarl (All except deer), Hiss (Big Cats), Grunt (All), Howl (Wild Dogs), Run (All), Sprint (All), Walk (All), Fly (Dragon), etc.

Any suggestions on more animals, land, actions, etc?
Tell them in reply below!

More about the game at our website!
http://officalthelostferals.createaforum.com/index.php
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:06:03 am by JayShade »

Offline xxRedfangxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: The Lost Ferals
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 12:06:28 am »
Sounds interesting. Hope you can get it started soon.

Free Hugs!

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 12:56:44 am »
Sounds interesting. Hope you can get it started soon.
Thank you!
I will get started as soon as I can get my unity engine working...
b]

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 01:23:01 am »
Sounds so Awesome! If you need any help,I'm here to support. ;)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 01:45:36 am »
Sounds so Awesome! If you need any help,I'm here to support. ;)
[/Lol, I need help on how to get unity engine running cause I installed it like, a thousand times and it won't open. XDb]

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 02:18:25 am »
I don't know if I can help with that. I've tried to download it as well and it wouldn't work. I have had troubles like that with other installations and all I did was stop installing it, delete it(if it was installed but didn't open), and wait for like a week and re install it. Hope that helps.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 02:29:13 am »
I don't know if I can help with that. I've tried to download it as well and it wouldn't work. I have had troubles like that with other installations and all I did was stop installing it, delete it(if it was installed but didn't open), and wait for like a week and re install it. Hope that helps.
Lol, Maybe. X3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 06:10:40 pm »
So is this game actually started or is it currently a big dream? I do tend to see a lot of W-I-P games at the moment and it does get a little bit annoying...(oops I sound harsh there sorry xD). But I wish you luck with the whole game, and hope that this will be a successful project.

I was wondering though, if you can re-compile IT servers or something of that sort? I am currently looking for someone to take over the admin position and help re-compile a server and get it up and running. I have already got a host... Lol anyways I think I am going a little off-topic there.

So anywho i wish you luck on your game and will register on your forums me dear ^^
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 06:38:55 pm »
Sounds like a neat game. x3 I'll give you some suggestions if you'd like, too.

Fantasy creatures POSSIBLY (unless you want the game realistic with dragons in it), such as unicorns, alicorns, pegasus, griffins, hybrids, bears, and certain selections and markings for sand cats, fishing cat's, and dholes maybe?

It's a lot, yeah, only suggestions for updates and stuff though if you continue it's progress well. If I could and wasn't so lazy and would get on my butt and learn, I would try and help. But I literally suck... xP at markings and mesh making, plus I only make .blend files if it's a mesh, haha.

Also, an active and/or extinct volcano, arctic/ice age ocean, rain forest and/or jungle are cool if you need suggestions on lands and stuff. I wish you good luck on the game! :{o and if I had the time I might be able to help you with some stuff, I guess. merr...

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 06:53:44 pm »
So is this game actually started or is it currently a big dream? I do tend to see a lot of W-I-P games at the moment and it does get a little bit annoying...(oops I sound harsh there sorry xD). But I wish you luck with the whole game, and hope that this will be a successful project.

I was wondering though, if you can re-compile IT servers or something of that sort? I am currently looking for someone to take over the admin position and help re-compile a server and get it up and running. I have already got a host... Lol anyways I think I am going a little off-topic there.

So anywho i wish you luck on your game and will register on your forums me dear ^^

1. It's ok! ^-^
2. Thank you!
3. I don't think I can re-compile an IT server...
4. Thanks! :D

Sounds like a neat game. x3 I'll give you some suggestions if you'd like, too.

Fantasy creatures POSSIBLY (unless you want the game realistic with dragons in it), such as unicorns, alicorns, pegasus, griffins, hybrids, bears, and certain selections and markings for sand cats, fishing cat's, and dholes maybe?

It's a lot, yeah, only suggestions for updates and stuff though if you continue it's progress well. If I could and wasn't so lazy and would get on my butt and learn, I would try and help. But I literally suck... xP at markings and mesh making, plus I only make .blend files if it's a mesh, haha.

Also, an active and/or extinct volcano, arctic/ice age ocean, rain forest and/or jungle are cool if you need suggestions on lands and stuff. I wish you good luck on the game! :{o and if I had the time I might be able to help you with some stuff, I guess. merr...
1. Lol, It's not really realistic if there is a dragon in it, but it actually is. Realistic models and landscape. But the animals can wear: necklaces, wristbands, swords, fangs, and maybe claws.
2. You can join the website to help. We do need more staff on the website.