1 (14.3%)
Go to wolf quest.org
0 (0%)
It's made by a zoo won't see that everyday
0 (0%)
It's a must get
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Wolf quest!!!  (Read 4925 times)

milothegolden

Wolf quest!!!
« on: April 07, 2014, 02:16:19 am »
Guys wolf quest is a free educational game that I'd say is as good as feral heart
I know educational games suck but this one dosent seem educational what so ever,
Go to www.wolfquest.org for the free download.

Some people can access multiplayer on it but there still trying to work that bug out. 8) ;D
Still tons of fun without multiplayer

You can hunt, explore, get a mate who will be your hunting and travel partner (will help with pups too) and protect and raise your pups. You get to name your whole pack (pups,mate and you).

Get this awesome 3d wildlife simulation game now! ;)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Wolf quest!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 02:31:22 am »
I believe there used to be a tread about WQ once...seems it died out.

Personally I find wolf quest ok- I don't hate it or particularly love it. It's much better in concept though. A perfectly clean chat seems nice at first, but they took it to far when they blocked things like genders.A game focusing on wolves would be great, except when you realize they basically only eat, sleep, fight, and hunt.                
   Although despite what you said about it not being educational, it's pretty dang educational for a game this intresting. It mainly shows how wolf packs form and spread, along with some of the dangers. It's got fair graphics, even though it can be glitchy, I'd probably say it's worth trying.

XP So yeah. I enjoy it enough, but it's aweful glitchy. Shame they won't be continuing the project though :(

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Wolfslady1999

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 05:21:45 pm »
It diet out becouse the chat, its not acepting any word with a little spelling mistake in it....
But someone told me it is funny, there is on the website of them that they would like to work on a tablet version of the game... is realistic but for my opinion not made for multiyplay

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 06:03:00 pm »
It diet out becouse the chat, its not acepting any word with a little spelling mistake in it....
But someone told me it is funny, there is on the website of them that they would like to work on a tablet version of the game... is realistic but for my opinion not made for multiyplay
I totally agree with this. Also Wolf Quest would be a lot better if your Pups would grow up and you could have a pack with them. The Multiplayer chat is just lame.

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 06:06:29 pm »
I used to play WolfQuest, but I couldn't really roleplay with such a filtered chat... so I left WQ and came here to Feral Heart.

WolfQuest is educational in it's own way. It actually teaches players about REAL wolf behavior, like the fact that it takes a pack to take down an elk. Some people would think that a lone wolf can hunt down an elk all on it's own. Well they can't. And that's why your wolf would die if it tried hunting an elk by himself in the game.
Inactive

milothegolden

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 07:43:08 pm »
i heard that in summer they are trying to make the next update before 8/1/14, try looking it up if you want to know about it, i'm not so if its a rumor or if its real. but they haven't made a update in years so it seems likely.

milothegolden

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 07:46:30 pm »
if its not a rumor its going to be you and your pups in the next level ;D.

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 07:59:10 pm »
Feral-Heart and Wolf-Quest would make nice babies. imagine FH with hunger mechanics (that you could turn off) and mating, supah awesome RP potential!

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 08:33:31 pm »
i heard that in summer they are trying to make the next update before 8/1/14, try looking it up if you want to know about it, i'm not so if its a rumor or if its real. but they haven't made a update in years so it seems likely.

Oh! I do hope that rumour is real! It will be so much fun if that does happen! :D If it does, I'll have to start and play Wolf Quest again. c:

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 08:57:59 pm »
I don't think the rumor is anything more than a rumor, considering they lost funding. Unless they found a new sponsor, I don't think it's going to happen.

Also, WolfWildHeart please do not double post, just modify your previous one.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??