1 (14.3%)
Go to wolf quest.org
0 (0%)
It's made by a zoo won't see that everyday
0 (0%)
It's a must get
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Wolf quest!!!  (Read 4926 times)

milothegolden

Re: Wolf quest!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 11:04:31 pm »
i don't know if it's real on not but i hope it most surely is ;D.

i guess it's like waiting for the black box on the t.v./news about flight 370, we will just have to let time tell us i guess.

milothegolden

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 11:27:35 pm »
awwww, darn, i was just looking at my poll for wolf quest and my question says "anyone heard if wolf quest" instead of of i put if, i'm knid a embarrassed :-[.

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 04:04:14 am »
I actually came here from WolfQuest. A friend of mine told me about FeralHeart, seemed like an awesome game (which will always be) so I joined. I don't play WolfQuest much anymore, sadly, however, it doesn't mean I didn't love it! Everything was awesome there. Although, the 2 things that makes me never want to return is:

1. The MAJOR Lag - I hated the lag so much. When you get into the river, it would flicker black if you were on the deep end. I remember one time by Sandbar Crossing (or something like that) I got trapped underwater and I couldn't get out. Not to mention when you travel to Aspen, you either float or lag (when you do float, it goes SO slow).

2. The Safe Chat - I understand the company wanted to make this a child friendly game, but come on. They wouldn't even let you as grass or miss. Heh, I know for sure that they don't let you say boy or girl at all. This was where WolfSpeak was born. Considering the safe chat from WolfQuest, they made up their own little language in order to understand each other.

I also heard that the Government stopped funding them, so this is probably why there are major lag issues and many problems. Other than that, it's a fun game. c:

milothegolden

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 01:20:07 pm »
That's ecstasy why I came to feral heart,
Lol ;D

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 05:22:29 pm »
Feral-Heart and Wolf-Quest would make nice babies. imagine FH with hunger mechanics (that you could turn off) and mating, supah awesome RP potential!

I've always thought about this! If only the two could intertwine. That amazing game would:

- Remove the Lexicon filter and only censor out swear or inappropriate words.
- Have all the creative aspects of feralheart. (Presets, Items, Maps, Etc.)
- An organized chat server list if you prefer not to go to the main maps.
- The realism of wolfquest. (Hunting, a health bar, maybe some features from the single player like rogue wolves interactions.)

X.X Gah there's my dream game.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Foxdog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://darkfursblood.webs.com/
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 07:17:12 pm »
Your dream games name is wolf soul.
Google it

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 07:55:52 pm »
Your dream games name is wolf soul.
Google it

I've played wolf soul before and I don't really think it fits the description. :/ Don't get me wrong, its a very well developed IT server, but it is a IT server.

- The filter isn't lexicon in the first place so I knew it would be fine. :3
- It's the previous version of fh so of course it has presets, items etc.

But it has really no aspects similar to wq.

Screenshot comparison

- It graphically is wonderful for an IT server, but not compared to wolfquest unfortunately.

- I know it has prey, but wolfquest's single play is unique as it has interactions with other wolves, not just chasing and beating the crap out of them as IT does. It makes your character ridiculously overpowered if you know how to play while as wq is much more difficult and realistic

- From what I know, it doesn't have a server list like wolfquest. If it does, by all means, correct me. But I highly doubt it.

Don't get me wrong. I love wolf soul, but it really doesn't fit what im looking for in a dream game. I mean no negativity towards the game whatsoever. :D

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

milothegolden

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 08:05:42 pm »
The rumor I was talking about earlier
Was on answers or yahoo can't remember which.
Just incase anyone was wondering ;D

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 02:20:19 pm »
Thankfully, combining FH and WQ will probably never happen, considering WQ is currently a government owned game, I believe the owners of that game's opinion would outweigh anyone's here. So in all honesty, this would turn into a cell shaded WQ I believe. It would be cool otherwise, if the game was still ran by our staff.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

milothegolden

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 07:35:24 pm »
Agreed, I think this post has died out
So staff you may delete this now ;D