Author Topic: Claws & Fangs {Updated} Animal RPG WIP  (Read 8186 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Claws & Fangs {Updated} Animal RPG WIP
« on: April 08, 2014, 10:38:10 pm »
CLAWS & FANGS
Hey guys, sorry about making yet another thread, but, as most of you have seen, Claws & Fangs seemed to have shut down, but I'm here to announce I'm restarting the game itself. So, we have a new website and everything, as well as staff. I'm hoping CrystalWolfTear will continue being my Co-Administrator, but if not I will look, but that does not mean you will be picked. But, in-order to become a Global Moderator you will have to EARN IT. I will not give a member such heavy powers if I barely know them, but if you have moderated for me before or have been with me during a job, you have good stats. But anywho, to continue on.......

What Is Claws & Fangs?
Claws & Fangs is a animal RPG that may possibly have a online mode for users to play over a server with others. You will have a variety of animals to choose from as updates come, some examples of animals are:
- A Wolf
- Deer
- Horse(not promised)
- Cat
- Lion
- Bear
- Ferret
- Owl(not promised)
- Fox
Some models above are not promised due to time and the amount of coding. But, there will still be a variety of animals to pick and choose from to create your character.

Will there be hunting or items!
This is somewhat undecided, although we will add items, but, they will not nessicarily be added into the initial release. They may be added gradually because there will be maybe 50+ to pick from! and some Admin Only released items which you will need to ask a admin for such as but are not limited to:
- Lightning Shard ~ Creates Lightning Strikes Around Your Character Every 40 secs.
- Fire Wings ~ Flaming Wing Effect
- Illuminated Fire Paws ~ Flames formed around your paws in a few different colors.
Some items are still undecided and some not even promised, so keep a open mind. As for hunting and pvp, there may be hunting but not pvp as the games main focus is Rp.

How many maps will there be, how big will they be?
We are unsure of how big the maps will be or how many maps there will be, it all depends on the design team really. In the first release we plan on having at least 5 maps for you to adventure in, but we still are undecided on how big the maps will be or how many will be in total after the first three updates.

When will it be released? Or will it cancel like the rest?
Claws & Fangs is going to push no matter how stressed we are going to be. We have no set release date as I am only working on models right now(sorry no previews yet), and I have a ton of work on my paws as of now, but we will get this done no matter what. We plan not to cancel because we really want to bring this game to you guys, and not fall due to stress or random reasons. So if anyone wants to know, we will not have a set release date until we near finish.

Are you searching for staff right now?
Yes, but do not expect to be Immdietly accepted on the team, we are going to carefully review all of the applications due to the fact 'Moonrise' was hacked by one of their staff members, but in know this does not concern CAF but we want to alert other game makers of this event because it is possible to occur in other places, but we must be sure it won't. This does not mean don't let anyone join, just be careful while opening staff applications. But, as the questions stands, yes, we are looking for Moderators only.

If you are looking for our website, it is still a WIP, which means I'm still working with boards and custom pages as well as other stuff, but it can be found at clawsandfangs-rpg.proboards.com. Thank you for reading, this will be updated as soon as progress is made or more information is needing to be added. Staff applications are on the site ONLY, do not PM me here, or your application will not be accepted.

Official Game Email: clawsandfangs.rpg(at)gmail.com

Just replace the (at) with a @. This email is to get ahold of the administrators and server host if you need something, but is not for...... asking about bans, complaining about the staff, bullying, but the email is for...... questions about CAF, help, reports, and just in need of information. Please do use this wisely, as it was made for your convince!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:51:27 pm by Whisperingwaves »

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
Re: Claws & Fangs {Updated} Animal RPG WIP
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 01:10:02 pm »
Wow! This sounds AMAZING And I'll be downloading it when it's done! <3

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 06:34:10 pm »
Thank you dear~ I will be updating images of models here soon, im starting the wolf one now, and I may sneak a suprise model in there as well. But, we are also looking for Moderators, but are not promised, and the forum is still under some work, but is able to be joined and posted on as of now. I will update you soon, and possibly post pictures.~

~ Whisper

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 09:21:07 pm »
Thank you dear~ I will be updating images of models here soon, im starting the wolf one now, and I may sneak a suprise model in there as well. But, we are also looking for Moderators, but are not promised, and the forum is still under some work, but is able to be joined and posted on as of now. I will update you soon, and possibly post pictures.~

~ Whisper

Sounds cool! I've visited the site and made an account there. My name is 'Mcgee' on it. ^^

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 04:25:16 am »

~ Whisper

Sounds cool! I've visited the site and made an account there. My name is 'Mcgee' on it. ^^

Thanks for joining Mcgee, it really helps with the support! 8D

Offline xcandyheartsx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • back after two long years..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 10:27:00 am »
Excitement level: 10000000%!
I'm going to register for an account ^.^

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 02:22:56 am »
Excitement level: 10000000%!
I'm going to register for an account ^.^

Hope you have fun in our community dear~

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 06:44:42 pm »
Bump! Updates~ Some models have been being worked on, but one is a secret that I may not show <3 The secret model will come with the first edition of CAF and is completely awsome! If you want to know what it is, you will have to wait due to the fact it is a suprise. If CrystalWolfTear can be my Co-Admin, this may go down a bit easier due to the community growing much faster. Items are being made mind you, as well as a new inital release item! 8D We are just as excited as you guys are, so we decided to make a very special item. We also have the banner contest going on as well as a Artist Of The Season raffle going off for the winner of the banner contest. Join us!

~ Whisper
(I am not very very busy lately, so if you need me message me! My friend is doing more work then me, don't know why but, im trying to catch up.)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 09:21:44 pm »
Amazing I can be a staff?

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 09:51:25 pm »
Amazing I can be a staff?

This matter is to be discussed only on the forum, as the note above states, then I will discuss it with you there dear~