Author Topic: Wolf Online  (Read 3071 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Wolf Online
« on: June 16, 2015, 01:10:25 am »
A cruel and gruesome war among three wolf species starts.

You can play as a Mountain Wolf, a Snow Wolf, or a Wild Wolf. Each wolf species has it's own specific place in the map, even though other wolf species are allowed to enter. If you see a white snow wolf called "Selena (Female)" That is me. It's a super fun game. You should play it, it's fun. It's a mobile game, so you could play it on a phone, tablet, or an iPod touch. It's also PvP. You can die in this game, but if you die, you respawn. It also has a chat. However, a good thing is, if someone is being innapropriate in the chat, you can always turn it off. What really sucks is, you cant report people, and bad people cant get banned. However, even though there are many glitches, some can be helpful. Because sometimes, a wild wolf with a super duper high level will get in the snow wolf territory, going around, killing the snow wolves. However one snow wolf will find a hiding place (Which is usually a very high place, or even on the air! XD) and howl (You can come to another wolf's howl, as long as it's your species too) and if the wild wolf that is killing ppl tries to get up, there is a 98% chance it will not get up into the hiding place.

And, on Wolf Online, there is a guardian for each wolf species. Other wolf species will try to defeat the guardians of these wolves, but the wolf species of that guardian will try to kill who tries to kill their guardian.

See you there ^.^
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Wolf Online
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 01:44:10 am »
I haven't heard of it before- it sounds interesting. You mentioned a chat option, so I would assume there's some sort of roleplay factor. I'll definitely have to check it out.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Wolf Online
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 01:44:49 pm »
I tried that.

It's....
Okay.

Not my thing, as the prey are really, out of place and unrealistic and the people...
meh.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972