Author Topic: Your first character  (Read 13180 times)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Your first character
« on: July 18, 2013, 06:02:56 pm »
Out of curiosity, I'd like to know what and who exactly was people's first player character after joining Feral Heart. When your new to any game, you tend to abandon your first character because they often serve as the "test" toon for a person. So now, think back and see if you can remember what your very first character was.

I joined at least a year ago, so I'd say my memory isn't too bad (for once).

My first character when joining Feral Heart was a dog, an ordinary husky named Dani. It had black fur and a white undercoat, like normal dogs of that breed would. It had a family, just a simple family of humans that lived on a small settlement around a large body of water. On thunderous night, the house was struck by lighting and caught fire. Dani tried to rescue the panicked household, but the roof collapsed while they were still inside the burning home. Alone and scared, the dog fled the property, taking upon the conclusion to swim away from its home in the hopes of finding a new sanctuary. After hours of swimming, the dog grew exhausted, being hit wave after wave of water. The risk of being prey by sharks and other underwater predators plagued the frightened dog's mind.

Before long, Dani washed up on the shores of the Cape of Distant Worlds. Here, the dog stayed to find a new home and beginning to suppress its past to move on.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Your first character
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 06:13:15 pm »
My first character was Kenji. He was a brownish lion with a black mane, green eyes, etc. He found his way to Fluorite as an adolescent as he had been banished by his cousin from his pride. He roamed until he found a small pride and joined them for a while until one day he was lounging in a den and came across a lone lioness cub. He asked the cub what she was doing out and about all by herself and then took her in to watch over her and soon adopted her and at the young adolescent age was already her father. He kept after her until he found a nearby pride and they took her in. He saw an adolescent lioness there that he had his eyes on from the get go and so hung around the pride to be with his daughter and get closer to her.

One night, there was an attack by a wolf and one of the pride's cubs was sought after. Kenji got in the way and fought the wolf off but took bad injury and almost died. The lioness (who turned out to be the pride's princess) felt bad for him and thanked him greatly. He soon recovered after a number of days and started getting closer to the lioness until they were eventually mates in secrecy. Her father couldn't know because he chased off any lions after his daughter. 

Some time passed and they both grew up into adults still together and her father finally accepted Kenji as his daughter's mate. Her father soon disappeared though and her mother was left to run the pride. Her mother fell ill and injured one day already old and so took Kenji to the side and said that she was roaming off to die and that he was going to have to take over the pride as its new lead male. He was apprehensive at first and upset at her leaving and her end but he took on the job. Soon, he and his mate had a litter of three cubs and this made his adopted daughter jealous because one of his biological cubs would lead the pride next and not her. That litter had a boy and two girls but (two of the players disappeared) only the girl stayed. They waited a while and adopted a few more cubs along the way until they had another litter of their own. This time two cubs came of it (but only one stuck around) but only the male stayed and was raised to take lead. After that, (the player had to quit FH for life reasons) the lion disappeared and Kenji was already dead leaving Kenji's grandson and daughter in law behind.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 06:13:36 pm »
I think I was about 10 or 9 when I first joined FH. So, I had a bright-realistic lioness. I changed her pelt to a white though, but I got a screenshot of her because she is still in my characters. c:
Her name is loving with no caps. I plan on changing her up to something better though.

Yeah, she will be prettier and used more some day hopefully...

Offline Arpana

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 06:17:35 pm »
My first charrie was named Azure. She had swirl markings, her coat was black, and her underfur was a darker shade of teal.
That's all I can remember. She didn't have a bio or anything of the like.
Good topic. ^^

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 06:33:55 pm »
I must say I'm still in LOVE with my first chara. Though I think he was hated by half server lol. Gothish lookin' wolf's name was Stalker and he was doing nothing but stalking/annoying people ;D best part was that I wasn't even saying anything. I was just standing there, with smirk on my face or following people and laughing at their reactions.. of course they could block me, but most of them didn't:D good old times...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:35:33 pm by <Silverwolf> »

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 06:40:53 pm »
This is a bit of a trick question for me as I came directly from Impressive Title [The original prequel to Feral Heart] to Feral-Heart. That said, the first character I brought out was a re-make of one of my last characters on Impressive Title that I knew would be easy especially when during Feral-heart's first few days, the server was unstable (and if I remember right, crashed for quite some time by that next afternoon). So I re-made Carol, who is a snow leopard and cheetah mix dwarf. For whatever reason, genetic or otherwise, she never got anywhere near the full height of her two siblings. She simply lived with her parents and two siblings until she left out to find a home of her own, spent time in Impressive Title and then went on to Feral-heart to keep traveling and looking.

Now, if that does not count I honestly can't remember the first "original" new char I made on Feral-heart that did NOT come from Impressive Title or one of those chars descendants as lot of my first chars on FH were in fact that. However, I do know May was among the first non-impressive Title chars I brought to Feral Heart and I still actively use her now, 2-3 [I forget exactly when FH came out. XD] years later :)

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 08:03:46 pm »

My first character was a black-and white Border collie - wolf hybrid named Faia. Her undercoat was white with elbow/rump tufts, her ears were folded and she had scar markings, but I later changed this to husky markings. I still play as her today, although I have five other characters.

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2013, 09:59:32 pm »
My first character, I believe, was a little wolf called Roxy. She was the typical character you'd expect a FH newbie to make. Pure black pelt, dark purple swirl markings, and purple eyecover mane. I liked her quite a lot, and had some good times on her, even managing to join TEC on my second day purely by chance. I deleted her fairly soon however, which I rather regret now, I'm curious to go back and take a good look at her. Not a life-changing or enduring character like some of the ones other people might have made, but she was a good enough starting point for me.

Offline MadMoai

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 10:01:14 pm »
My first (and still main) character was Reithe, a dark soot-brown winged wolf with fire-orange markings I brought over from some roleplay I was in before that never really got off the ground. Reithe also has ram horns, which I really like. He's a bit of a grump but he really just wants the best for everyone around him, so it's not as though he tries to scare away anybody who approaches him or anything. Reithe doesn't have much of a backstory, though.

Offline LookingForAStar

• Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 10:25:52 pm »
My first character was named Moonpelt. A all white she wolf, neon blue marking color, I think swirl or something along those lines. She had dark blue eyes, black above and under eye color, and neon blue angel wings. :3 No bio for her. I thought she looked pretty cool to be my first ever character in feral-heart. :D