Author Topic: Guess who's back  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Guess who's back
« on: May 05, 2014, 05:51:56 am »
Yes I am returning to the land of Feral Heart once again :D
Let it be known I have never forgot about ya'll and I always thought of ya'll.
With school almost over in about a week, I so cant wait to catch up with you all hopefully on skype or on game.
But right now to my friends I would like to say

Lord and Whitey: I missed ya both and I never forgot about ya'll. I say ya both cause im frequently in the same group chat with you guys and Del. I've never forgot about ya'll and I always pray for you and your health Lord <333 I even often draw Lord and Whitey(and other friends :D) in my sketch (fursona's I mean...draw like one of your french girls B) j/k) but anyways xD I love ya both and cant wait to see ya again <333 hopefully yall feel the same too. Remember Lord, ill always support ya nd be with ya if you ever need me :D. My Sista from another mista.

Genny and Ves: I want to personally congratulate ya'll on your ranking to staff (and almost ranking -eyebrow wiggles to Ves) you guys are so funny and I wish you two the best. I know yall both will do wonders for this place.

Buffy: I know I was late in my "Baby Feareh" entry and I am sorry ;A;. Please forgive me.
I've had clients and work to tend to and it was almost done, but my work needed to be finished. And look to show ya that im not just saying it, ill post le draft of it so far.

see, I have been working on it. So again I do apologize Buffy ;A; please don't be mad.

To my TEC group: I am Alive and well xD. Still kicking and biting as usual. I will be returning to my alpha duties along with my other appointed alpha Inked <3333 im sure hes been looking after you guys the best he can.

Del:.....Ostrich fight....that is all..Remember, football gear when handling dem horses.

And for the rest of my friends: I am sorry for my lack of responding through Skype and on here. (especially Raz, im sorry ;A;. always calling when im in class) I will leave my Skype on all the time so if ya'll wanna chat or derp around let me know. Also, just something I do want to put out there. As a none secret as it might be. Another reason I have been gone is cause of another fascination with another game called Mabinogi.
Yes its true I have a mild to over the top obsession over it. As I always do when i'm introduced to new games.

(both are me)
Also, I have invested money in this game as well...like legit money. So it makes sense to play it a lot more.

So anyways, I have returned. And I hope to catch up with all of you guys soon.
P.S: Art page will be updated with classroom work and web pages design.

-Feareh
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:54:46 am by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 05:57:39 am »
Welcome back Baba<33
I'm sure everyone has missed you, it'll be nice to have yew around again. That eyebrow wiggle tho.
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 06:05:21 am »
Welcome back Baba<33
I'm sure everyone has missed you, it'll be nice to have yew around again. That eyebrow wiggle tho.
8D -eyebrow wiggles for you-
Its good to hear from ya again. I really did miss ya <333
-cuddles and never lets go
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 06:18:16 am »
Welcome back, floof!!! :D

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 06:47:19 am »
Welcome back, madam Feareh! I greatly appreciate the kind words there. It means a floofload and I'll do my best not to disappoint.
While education can be real time-consumin', it pays off in the long run and I'm delighted to know all is goin' well for ye'.
I'm eager to stalk yer bum again, huehue.
Ms. Delija showed me Mabinogi before though it wasn't really my cup of tea. Still, ye' have some interestin' characters there!
I'll be keepin' an eye out for yer art thread. Already yer signature (and that baby Feareh) got me pipped as to what may be in store/what ye' will show us. I'm glad to see ye've returned safe and still floofy.
gone

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 07:49:23 am »
Nunu hun, all is forgiven! ^^ Just glad to hear you're doing well and are healthy~ Ill add you to the collab soon when you're done, not a worry! <3 I expected you'd be a little busy, but it's alright :) Hope to see more of you soon, imossyousumuch D:

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 03:13:23 pm »
Welcome back, floof!!! :D
Thank you :D
Welcome back, madam Feareh! I greatly appreciate the kind words there. It means a floofload and I'll do my best not to disappoint.
While education can be real time-consumin', it pays off in the long run and I'm delighted to know all is goin' well for ye'.
I'm eager to stalk yer bum again, huehue.
Ms. Delija showed me Mabinogi before though it wasn't really my cup of tea. Still, ye' have some interestin' characters there!
I'll be keepin' an eye out for yer art thread. Already yer signature (and that baby Feareh) got me pipped as to what may be in store/what ye' will show us. I'm glad to see ye've returned safe and still floofy.
Thank ya hun <3333 and ohhh so cant wait, my bootay be ready for stalking xD.
Also I named my Battle Pegasus after you

Blood red and dark armor reminded me of you for some odd reason xD and im sure you will be a fine staffer :D
Nunu hun, all is forgiven! ^^ Just glad to hear you're doing well and are healthy~ Ill add you to the collab soon when you're done, not a worry! <3 I expected you'd be a little busy, but it's alright :) Hope to see more of you soon, imossyousumuch D:
DB imissyoutoosomuch -goes up and cuddles. Ill finish it as soon as finals are done ;D;.
<33333 love ya Buffy
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 03:28:04 pm »
Welcome back, Feareh! <3
You might not know me but I know you (By stal--looking at the forums when you were active) and so I'm glad that you returned.
I'm sure a lot of floofs missed you and I'm sure they're happy to see that you returned.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 07:51:46 pm »
EEEE! Fearehhhh, I'm glad to see you back <33 //rains chocolate milk and closets on\\ |D When I get back from my trip I'd look forward to derping with ye sooner or later ;; huehue, welcome back I guess?

Offline Lusamine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 08:04:06 pm »
Welcome back~! Nice to see that you'll be active again,also the baby feareh pic.It's so cute~ cx
IGN: Lusamine, Formally  .Lord~Kibben.