Author Topic: Roleplay Fights are FAIL  (Read 28944 times)

Offline Sand storm

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • HOW LONG HAVE I HAD THE UGLY?
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay Fights are FAIL
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2011, 06:33:20 am »

>:( ugh I hate those ego heded little turd's they always auto hit a crap franky it's annoying, almost as annoying as mary sue charecter's :-X

Woah I haven't been on here since I was like 16...this Is obviously a low point in my life.

Roaring Stone

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2011, 02:22:47 pm »
I am getting sick of the role play fighting as well. Somebody does need to make a PVP thing or something. I tried role play fighting one time and It took forever and the guy kept dodging my role play attacks and making it impossible to end.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2011, 02:27:18 pm »
I am getting sick of the role play fighting as well. Somebody does need to make a PVP thing or something. I tried role play fighting one time and It took forever and the guy kept dodging my role play attacks and making it impossible to end.

Basically, he was god modding? All you had to do then was... end it. Just leave. Don't reply. Or god mod back. Pick your poison. Roleplay fights CAN be good IF you have the right partner for it. It doesn't normally take forever, a good fight is short, sweet, and even. It can draw out a bit if you want it too, but it doesn't normally take too long to finsih a fight.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Feisu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Do everything with Love.
    • View Profile
    • FeisuCakester.DeviantART.com
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2011, 01:51:31 am »
i agree with this. >.<
i was in a warriors RP, and we generally ATTEMPT hits. someone could choose to take it or dodge. When everyone wants to GO ALONG WITH THE RP, everything turns out fine.

When dealing with invinsibles, just have your character run away, or simply leave the rp.
or just make your own rp with your friends and a map :/
L.A.U.G.H= Love. Admire. Understand. Give. Hug.

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2011, 04:09:56 pm »
yep, godmodders can be annoying.
basically i avoid fighting to the fullest fearing the same thing.
i only fight once or twice with my teen lion as its natural for them, but kinda always walk away wounded and beaten... and with my demon wolf i simply dont fight. all demons are godmodders in a way, and they wont give up no matter what.. the fights could last till eternity. So i avoid it no matter what.
As for fights:
did you guys notice the huge amount of dogs and wolves "scratching" with claws? When i hear such, i always tell them: dude... youre a dog/wolf... dont scratch or claw... thats something felines do.
Canines dont even have sharp claws to fight with.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2011, 02:45:35 am »
I've seen people rp Hyenas and keep "SLASHING" and "STOMPING" and doing everything under the sun other than biting. Now that's fail, considering Hyena's have a huge biteforce and it's their best weapon.

Offline SILVERFANG154

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2011, 07:04:56 am »
I've seen a wolf pup breath fire before and that aint right espeacily since the full grown wolf it was fighting had broken its jaw
Who goes crazy because they can see ghosts?
Who gets laughed at cause they talk to ghosts?
Who gets sick of everyones Bullshit?

THE NECROMANCERS THATS WHO!

Offline StormNight

• Rak's Pimp ?
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65527
  • That's some nice sockssssssss you got there...
    • View Profile
    • Stormie's Deviant Art
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2011, 11:37:55 am »
i just don't do fighting RP, too many "invisible" characters, most of the time i was the only one who was acting normal and fair, must of the people were just like "oh im too powerful" and all those stuff so yeah i just gave up participating in those RP's xD
?~? ? ?Stormie? ? ?~?

I will never let you go
The halls with marble walls
Reflect my fear, my smile so insincere ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2011, 10:16:47 pm »
i only fight once or twice with my teen lion as its natural for them, but kinda always walk away wounded and beaten... and with my demon wolf i simply dont fight. all demons are godmodders in a way, and they wont give up no matter what.. the fights could last till eternity. So i avoid it no matter what.
As for fights:
did you guys notice the huge amount of dogs and wolves "scratching" with claws? When i hear such, i always tell them: dude... youre a dog/wolf... dont scratch or claw... thats something felines do.

no, trust me, they can scratch, their claws aren't blunt at all. It shouldn't be a main weapon, but it HURTS.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2011, 12:37:33 am »
As for fights:

no, trust me, they can scratch, their claws aren't blunt at all. It shouldn't be a main weapon, but it HURTS.

As Motoko said, dogs claws aren't blunt... I've had enough scratches from MY dog to know that, and how much it hurts... It wouldn't kill you, and it doesn't really draw blood, but GOD does it hurt.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho