Author Topic: ?Talent Seekers? ?Fantasy, combat, creatures??Open and Accepting?  (Read 28659 times)

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Re: ?Talent Seekers? ?Fantasy, combat, creatures??Open and Accepting?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 05:28:48 pm »
((:c I'll go see if I can contact Tomas through dA, and if I don't see Draco in-game, I'll note her too. But don't give up! We can keep this RP together! :u We've stayed alive too long to fall apart like this, just by one little thread being closed and a couple absences!))
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Wendigo9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 07:06:24 pm »
Actually, Wolfish, It was Draco's turn when you posted.))

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 02:07:20 am »
((Oh, I didn't realize that it was... D: But, Draco's been pretty much on absence, and I thought we were just going to let her post when she could? Aah, sorry about that guys, I thought it was my turn to go ahead and post... :c

So, what are we even doing anymore? Seems like everyone's just moping around the thread like zombies, not really doing much. :I And I take responsibility for some of that myself- I'm not as active or on top of my posts as well, but we have to keep trying! Although it's hard to keep posting up regularly, and even harder now to get new members, that doesn't mean we have to give up, does it? I mean, I still want to continue the RP, but I don't know how long we'll be able to keep it together. :c ))
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2013, 04:37:14 am »
I can't do much since I decided to interact with the first of the Zombies.))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2013, 06:13:16 pm »
Actually Draco goes just before me and Wolfish right after.

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2013, 05:11:02 am »
GRYI#GTBYIRBGUIBR$UIGHWUHF%RHG*(WRHGUW

I've all so been busy with my recent surge of Deviations. You should look. My most recent is poetry. (IthinkishIdon'treallyknow.))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2013, 04:54:13 am »
Hey guys, I'm so sorry, I've been way too busy with school. I wanted to get registered for the fall classes so I had to get a lot of things done before then, so I've been unable to come ;w; I haven't even played much in FH either. Anyway, I don't want anyone growing depressed over a rp, I'm really trying my best, but things in reality have to come first and all. I'm sorry, I got a lot of things done so hopefully I'll be able to spend a little more time through here. Maybe we can just forget a chatting page and chat through here so long we don't get too off topic.

There's just the matter of getting new members, I need a way to advertise more. It's just too bad my DA isn't that popular, could advertise through that. Maybe you guys can to? Just a suggestion, don't have to. Maybe invite your friends through FH or DA or any other thing. Cause if we have a lot of members, then things usually stay pretty active, I'll see if I can get anyone interested. I'll fix the introduction page so that no one is afraid of posting on here XD

@Wolfy: Noooooo! DX Darn it. Everyone will have to redo their character application.... I'm sorry guys ;w; I'll copy and paste them somewhere on the front page, but that really sucks. You guys worked so hard on them. I'll have to redo mine too DX Maaaan. But it has to be done, otherwise new members won't know what they look like and all that. So yes Wolfy, please ask White if we can somehow recover those, and yes perhaps suggest a sort of other topic for our rp? Like...fantasy or something? XD Animals seems to bland and plain, and also not so much us.

@Everyone: I'm gonna go ahead and post, the order I think is Tomas, me, Aster, Wolfy, and Buio(if she ever shows up). If I'm wrong then feel free to correct me. I'm just gonna go ahead and put a post since I haven't in a while. Anyway, I also want to know if you guys are still 100% in this rp still. I see that some of you are getting a bit tired of the inactivity and I don't blame you, I'm at fault for not being active, but I'm still trying. And I'll try harder. I'll try to see if I can get more members somehow.))

Carter stared at the strange boy sitting before him, his mouth slightly gapped with an odd look on his face. Did...did he just bang his head against the table? Thyus's reaction was pretty much the same, tilting his head at the boy with a brow cocked up.

He's strange. The little dragon replied to his Tamer, shifting his wings a bit.

Be nice. Carter told him, then said outloud. "Are you ok?" He asked Des, his odd look becoming that of concern.

Just then the announcements came on, and from the sounds of it they were introducing the members of a match. He listened and caught a few names, though none he recognized, except for Aster. He heard someone shout over the crowd in the cafeteria, so he turned his head to find the source, and ended up seeing someone run through the crowd, obviously in a hurry. Carter narrowed his eyes on the object the man held under his arm, and he tilted his head, wondering why he was in such a hurry. Was he one of the people supposed to be in the fight?

He shook his head and turned his gaze back to the boy, eating his meal more slowly, for he was still listening to the announcements and looked over to one of the large screens in the cafeteria. A lot of the students had the same idea, for the cafeteria became a little quieter as they watched the screens, all interested in the skills the players may have. Each battle was always different, never the same players against each other, and you never knew what was going to happen. It was unpredictable, thrilling at times, it was no wonder everyone always loved watching a match. Carter was still new here, and he already grew interested in watching the screens to observe every opponent's skills in case he were to every face them in the future.

Then came Aster's fight, and Carter was taking a drink when they announced he did not have a weapon, and his eyes widened as he spat out his drink across the table, soaking his little partner. Thyus let out a angered shriek as he flapped his wings, splashing the liquid off of him and all over the table, flashing an angry and annoyed look at Carter. He cleared his throat and looked at the grumpy dragon sheepishly. "Sorry." Thyus snorted and walked away, obviously still upset.

Carter didn't pay much attention to it at the moment, for he was staring back at the screen, leaning forward as he kept his eyes on the screen. He smirked a bit at the large weapon Aster's opponent carried, and was relieved to see that Aster immediately realized the advantage he had. He was so caught up in the battle that when Aster won he jumped up and pumped a fist in the air. "Yeah alright!" He cheered, not caring for any of the stares he may have gotten from the sudden outburst.

((Sorry that wasn't very creative e3e I did my best, and also I'll put Kuroi's post later on here and let you guys know that I put it up, and if not then I'll put his post up in my next posts. It's late so I'm off to bed))

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2013, 10:45:48 am »
Desmond growled under his breath at the announcements, taking a brief moment to examine Aster. He did his best to just wave off the large view screens, showing everyone the battles. He look up at Carter.

"You realize it's all bull-crap right? They're showing only a small slice of what really happens. There are matches you don't here of, fights you don't see. When you get useless, they find a quiet way to kill yo-" He spotted Preston in the crowd, his hand on a woman's shoulder. He didn't recognize the woman. But he'd know that ass-hole anywhere. His eye color flickered in and out between sadistic gold and Deep blue and green.

Everything that asshole had done was slowly coming back to Desmond. He stood up, his eyes there insane golden color. "Him. He needs to die." He took deft steps forward, attempting to move through the crowd as quickly as possible.

Thersea walked by the cafeteria doors, just before Aster came out. He seemed in a hurry, and thus didn't recognize her presence there. She looked in to the cafeteria, expecting to find Desmond. She walked towards him slowly, not wanting her little brother to recognize her approach. Then she saw him get up, an odd haze about him.

"Ah !@#%&!" She grumbled, slowly making her way to Desmond

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2013, 08:30:58 pm »
(I am still here.  Just busy and...  Somewhat disconcerted.  I will try to post.  Next time my turn comes around.  Since Tomas posted in my place.)

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2013, 05:51:11 am »
((Oh shitaki mushrooms did I?))

REEEPEEEENT!