Author Topic: Issue - Connection Failure  (Read 941 times)

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Issue - Connection Failure
« on: November 29, 2015, 02:46:55 am »
Alright, I will get things straight here. Well, I begin to open my FeralHeart game, I type in my password correctly, without misspells or closed captioning, next I click on "Log In". I wait for it to load for couple more seconds, then it sends me back this message: "Failed to connect to front server."

Before you try to help me, I will just let you know that I have a computer made by "Acer" and the company of "Windows 7 Home Premium". I still have couple of things on my mind to try to make it work, but so far this is what I've attempted to do.

- I checked my internet connection, it's working fine, I'm able to get on my browser.
- I restarted my computer a few times.
- I've checked my firewall and created new rules in order for it to not be blocking my FeralHeart connection.
- I re-installed FeralHeart. However, I did not delete the game folder itself, I simply removed the game, and clicked on "FH Setup".
- I tried to run it as an "administrator".
- I checked the forum to see if the server was offline, it wasn't.

For now that is all. I don't know the cause of this, before I could log into my account just fine, and now I am not even able to get to my characters. Can anyone help me fix this problem?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:49:10 am by Blue Leopard »
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Issue - Connection Failure
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 02:51:02 am »
This issue is to everyone. As you can see on the forum the game server is Offline.

Here's a thread regarding the whole thing. Information found here
RETIRED.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Issue - Connection Failure
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 02:51:53 am »
Locking this topic. For more information, please feel free to visit the link above.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.