Author Topic: Images don't show  (Read 1592 times)

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Images don't show
« on: August 22, 2016, 03:15:23 am »
Hi, there! I'm Blue, and I am having trouble with posting images on this new forum. They don't seem to work when I post them in between the " [ img ]  Image URL here [ / img ] " code. Could it be tinypic.com be the cause?

This is what happens when I try to post an image.

Could anyone help me, please?

Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Images don't show
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 03:18:56 am »
Make sure you're not using Tinypic, as this site no longer supports it. Imgur is a really good picture hosting site. And there are plenty others to choose from.

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 03:51:02 am »
I knew that Tinypic was trouble. x'D Hah-ha! Thank you very much Arctic, as for the staff, this thread may be locked. <3
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 04:08:42 am »
You may edit the topic and edit le title so it says (Lock Please) ;D then le mods will know which topic to lock lol

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 05:57:46 am »
Arr, we made the decision to ban Tinypic-uploaded images from showing on the website due to an issue that they have where they often switch pre-existing links with different pictures, pictures that aren't intended by the poster. The issue is that TinyPic doesn't have an explicit content filter, and we had a few users message us about how their links were showing inappropriate content; and so to keep the forum age-appropriate, we made it so that TinyPic images will no longer work on the forum. Hopefully this explains it, and our apologies for the trouble!

You may edit the topic and edit le title so it says (Lock Please) ;D then le mods will know which topic to lock lol
Just a little note, it's not always necessary that users have to edit their thread titles. Moderators go through nearly all of the Help topics, so you don't need to worry too much about it. Always appreciated, though! c:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 06:00:35 am by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.