Author Topic: Chibitails (Sorry about spell errors)  (Read 7896 times)

Offline blue360

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Chibbitails
Re: Chibitails (Sorry about spell errors)
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 11:26:00 pm »
chapter 12
Gen slamed his bloodly paw on Blue, pinning her down.  He grabbed 60 with his jaw. "3 doesn't fight!" cried Blue, "Blood! Our lives are in your paws!" Blood saw Gen stare at him. Blood backed away.  "3!!!"

John ran up to Gen. 30 flew in a strang dirlling movement and  went under ground. 76 banged off the left wall of the cave and 500 banged off the right side.Blood watched.  The 'tails' almost hit Gen, but Gen slammed their faces into the ground. The blood splatered every where. He grabbed John's scull and broke it inward.  He ate his 3 tails.  He ripped Jamie's head off with one paw.  He aate 786 and 867, but 678 was smart and ran.Gen ran after 678. Gen let go of Blue but he was still holding 60.

Penny ran after them with Blood. Gen stopped running. He let go of 60 because he a saw a kitten. 3 caught up with 60.

"Help!" The kitten cried. Gen was trying to eat the kitten alive. "He's try to eat me!" 60 turned his back waiting for Blue and others to get with them. 3 shut his eyes and cried. He knew Gen had done much worst but this was cruel. Gen riped the kitten's legs off.The blood spalterd all over his lips. He nastly growled. He eat the cat slowly so it would be more painful.

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 11:27:02 pm »
Chapter 13
3 had opened his eyes to be in his own world. Crying with a brother. When 60 was kind to him. WHen they were with Jenni. Their mother goddess. He always wanted it to stay that way. It didn't. He woke up. Gen was gone and he was in the blood covered cave. Blue had her arms around him.  She was alseep. Blood shoke Blue. "He's awake." He barked.

"3!" Blue yipped, "You passed out there, you were vomiting blood no stop. I don't know what happened? What happened to you?"

"I don't know." 3 cried. Then after he said that he started to voimt pupprle blood.  "oh.. I'm really sick. That is 'tail blood, don't eat or drink it. Don't even test it. It's posinous." He snapped. He passed out. Blue Unconnected him.

"Do think he's ok?" She asked.

"Not a chance. Something really made him sick." Blood barked.

Blood and Blue walked away slowly. They went out to find herbs to heal 3.

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 11:27:38 pm »
CHapter 14
Hey... Isn't tail blood bad?" Blue asked Blood.

"Yeah. I know what you're going to ask." Blood barked. He sniffed around and then said, "Gen is strong, he can eat that blood billions of times. Next time, I'll help you Blue. I froze in fear. I'm sorry."

"We got it right?" She asked. Blood nodded. They went towards the cave.

"Huh?!" They both screamed.

"3 is gone!" Screamed 60.

"How'd that happen?!" Blood screamed.

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 11:28:05 pm »
Huh?" 3 barked. "I'm in my mind. I'm really in my mind."

A cat walked towards him. "This isn't your mind, every one things that, but it's really a place keeping you from facing death. Only some tails come here. You're one of the lucky tails fromt he Jenni  Goddess, we also take Moonniki Goddess Tails. Welcome 3." The cat mewed.

"You know my name?" He barked.

"Yes. And I know how to help you. I will help you learn how to walk. I turned into a cat when I grew legs." The cat kept mewing.

3 smiled. "I don't know where I am, but I think I'll like it here."

"Follow me!" The cat grabbed 3.

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 11:29:14 pm »
CHapter 16
 "Where's his body! There's no blood trail or anything!" Scream Blue. She sniffed around. "There's no scent."

"Strange. I guess 'they'  got him." Blood snapped.

"They?" Blue wondered.

"A bunch of tails that save bfore death." Blood looked at 60. "Our ticket in there!"

"What?!" 60 screamed, "You won't use me!"

"Sorry..." Blue barked.

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 11:29:47 pm »
CHapter 17
  3 follwed the cat. "Is your name really 3? I don't think you are 3." The cat mewed.  "3 isn't you is she?" The cat meowed.

"Yeah... It's not. My name is Volt." 3 barked.  He started to walk. "I did it! I can walk!" He jumped.

The cat walked in front of Volt. "My name is Mewer." The cat mewed once again. Volt chased Mewer around for a while. Then he stopped and dropped on the ground. "What's wrong?" Mewer screamed.

"I... I can't breathe. My body.. It hurts." Volt moved around, rolling over in pain.

"Heh.. You're body just needs to update here!" Mewer meowed. "It'll hurt a while. Soon the pain will go away. Don't worry. You know, you're the last 'tail' we're taking. We can't do it any more. The 'tails' now are dead or they're eaten. Sometimes 'The Death Tails' will take them, and make them live forever, in a hellhole full of your thoughts.  You're lucky. Even after death they'll make you a ghost in that place. And if you leave the place. You're just a ghost, or should I say demon.  You there will scare people.  This is like 'tail heaven' but without the four goddess.  Well... I'll leave you to adapt."

Volt cried, "It's not adapting! It's killing my soul!"

Mewer mewed, "That's how it all goes. Every new tail. Heh..."

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 11:31:12 pm »
CHapter 18
  Blue swung her paw's claws into 60's face.Blood jumped on 60 and bit his neck, pinning him on the wall.  His three tails were smacking 60 over and over again. His blood dripped every where.  Blood ripped a tiny scab under 60's eye.  Blood told his tails to start biting. So they did. there was a huge puddle of blood.

"This isn't working."  Blue screamed. 60 started to cry. "Oh! He's crying out blood! We should stop. Wait. Is there anthor way?"

"Yes. I just wanted to hurt 60 so bad. Okay. follow me." Blood barked. "To the goddess!"

They ran as fast as they could north.

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 11:31:46 pm »
I'll continue..... Later.......

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 12:26:21 am »
-When I'm finished, Please comment.-
Smile!

You coming?

Offline blue360

• View Profile
    • Chibbitails
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2011, 01:14:05 am »
Chapter 18 (Numbers were off)
  Mewer and Volt got a bond. Mewer forgot the name Volt. She forgot him ever being a 'tail' because she only remembered him being a wolf. She even forgot about herself, so did Volt. Then Volt heard a screaming. He also heard some one crying. Some one he almost forgot. He looked behind him, then he saw it. He saw nothing. Mewer meowed, "What's wrong?"

She saw Volt's face. It came back to Volt, 'My name isn't Volt! It's 3. Wait no. What? My mind, it's killing me!' He fell over scratching his face intill blood slowly dripped out.

He started to cry. "No! No! I know that cry! It's 60's! No! Who's 60? Wait he's my 'tail brother!' Ahhh! What's happening? My brain! It's killing me! It's going crazy! Mewer! Help me! My brain is driving me insane!"

Mewer hissed, "No! You're brain's memroies! They're too strong! I must help stop them! I'll help you Volt!" She started to claw a his head. She hissed and hissed. Then Volt went sleeping. "That should stop his brain for a while. We don't want him to go back!"

You coming?