Author Topic: The plight of a dragon...  (Read 5919 times)

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
Re: The plight of a dragon...
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 09:57:07 am »
The newest version of adobe flash player is...  buggy.  So I changed the site in the original song link to one that will work anyways.  So it has a way to repeat and play at all.

I might not be able to post up the next chapter by the way...  It breaks the rule of...  Blood and such...  Dang it...

And thank you for the compliments.

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 10:40:47 pm »
Ah, yeah adobe flash has been really annoying and locks up a lot. What song were you thinking of using? Oh! And on another note, were you the one that said you liked Owl City? I love Owl City too! -Listening to 'I'll Meet You There'- I could've sworn I read that somewhere... I think it was in the Talent Seekers RP, the way beginning when I was reading to catch up on the RP. Or maybe it was the Anthro one you were in with Draco... maybe that was it. I was thinking of joining that one, but then it died so I never did.

So, back onto the topic... xD Let's see, well personally, I love gore and graphic scenes. ^^ That's generally how I RP wolves in-game, haha. There's plenty of vicious packs in FH that are perfect for that. But anyways, I've seen other graphic threads, but I think they were allowed because they put 'PG 13 For Blood and Gore' in the title. As a warning, you know? If that's still against the rules, then maybe you can post some of the chapter that's fine, and then link the rest to your dA account. And there you can post the graphic posts in a journal, yeah?

And you're welcome for the compliments! c:
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 11:10:47 pm »
I think I might be forced to put this on hiatus...  I am...  I might be losing my mind...  I am sorry to anyone who might be looking forwards to more of this soon...  I just.  Have to think about some things...

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 09:08:41 pm »
Aww... I'm going to miss coming back to read more of the story, but I respect your choice. ^^ I'll be here waiting when you come back to finish!

But, oh my, do you really think you're going insane? I mean... that's... woah. Are you okay? D: You can't loose your mind, you have to keep up with all your genius works! I- I really hope you get better! If you ever need some help, you can always talk to me, Aster. c':

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 08:40:36 am »
It was a short hiatus...  But yeah.  I could feel it attempting to slip away...  But now I am fine.  Irritated at my brother...  *Must stop thinking about it, since they only further him towards madness*  But besides that.  6 hours of Left 4 Dead Yesterday.  8 today.  Played through every single campaign with a friend already.  And now my mind has fo0cused and stopped fraying.  Feels so much better.  Gah, is that feeling scary when you feel you might just slip away...  ;-;

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2012, 05:35:38 am »
Aye, video games do wonders to a brain. Some good... others, not so much. But I'm glad to hear you feel much better!

And it does seem like brothers are the root of much stress and frustration.

So, does that mean you'll put up the third chapter soon? :D Oh! And I've loved this story so much I did a little pencil drawing of Marthnan and Kandria.~ :3 It's not great, lol, and it's a little cartoony, but I like it. Sorta... xD I'm planning on making a larger, more serious and better version with maybe alittle color, too. I'll probably put up the pencil drawing sometime soon on dA, if ya want to see it. :3

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 03:54:57 am »
I'll see if I can get up "Chapter three" soon and reformat it to work correctly and such...

xpacT

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 03:28:02 pm »
Nice work, Aster. I really like what you've done so far. ^^

I'm sorry that you felt like you were losing your mind for a while.. That's really scary. But I'm glad it's back to normal now. :3 I'm also here if you need someone to talk/vent with, even though we've never really talked before. XD

It's very interesting to me how so many people on forums such as this have autism of some kind or some other disorder. Great minds think alike, I suppose. I myself am an Aspie. c;

Anyway, keep up the good work! I hope Ch. 3 is up soon.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 03:30:43 pm by ????? »

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 08:23:54 pm »
I might be able to get this continued eventually.  It all depends on my friend from Australia who plays Kandria.

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 03:01:56 am »
:o No way! :D Yay, you might finish... or continue! Glad to know you're at least considering it, Aster, because this was a great piece of work and I encourage you to peruse it. ^^ And that's very interesting you have someone play your character- I've sort of seen that before, where others give the chars, and then a basis of what they'd like to see happen... very nice. c:

Anyways, I'm always glad to hear updates, Aster. Keep up the good work!~