Author Topic: The Adventures Of The Haunted World  (Read 2915 times)

XxCitrusPuppyxX

The Adventures Of The Haunted World
« on: July 29, 2012, 06:45:33 pm »
Okay, My story is REALLY cool. Its a series for a book I'm writing and thought you would like it. Plus heres the characters:
Amber(CaniDragon) F
Brooke (Wolf) F
Kariyaino (Maine Coon *Cat*) M
Flubiantrance(Water Serpent) F
Krush(Hell Hound1) M
Krash(Hell Hound2) M
Krish(Hell Hound 3) F
Urtanian(Haunted Toxic Croc) M
Panuelai(Haunted Rabbit) M
JanxenJinxens1/2/3(Haunted Lions) M/M/F
Ryan(Dog*Husky*) M
Hyndra(Water Dog) F
Crusader(Crusader Wolf) F
Crunsader(Crusader Wolf2) F
Saundra(Lonely Teased Beat Down Wolf Pup) F
Grenzolian(Duck) F

Amber walked through the forest with her sister Brooke the Orphan Wolf Kids. They played around the Island "Hey Brooke. Whats that house?? I havent seen one around this island...." Amber said to brooke "I.....I don't know..." Brooke said while her eyes opened wide at the sight when Hyndra came behind them and squirted them with water "HEY!!!" shouted Amber. "Hahahaha!!" she laughed at Amber. "Whats up guys??" Hyndra said as her fins on her head wiggled randomly. "Awesome!!" said Amber. "Great!!" Brooke said. "Well thats good. Plus have any of you seen that House over there before??" Hyndra asked Amber and Brooke. "Nope" said Amber and Brooke. Kariyaino came up and dropped some mice "I know that House over there. Its a Haunted House. My friend was eaten by the Toxic Croc over there......It was NOT a pretty sight. I was almost killed too by a JanxenJinxen. Thank gosh I got away. You better not try and go. You might never hear the end of it....." he said. Amber jumped on Hyndras back "C'mon Brooke!!" she shouted using magic to make a rope and tied it around Hyndras neck like a lasso around a cow. "Coming!!" shouted Brooke. Kariyaino frowned and jumped on Hyndras back too "I don't know what your going through but, this might be your chance of never seeing the world again" Kariyaino said slowly. "Oh don't be so negative Kariyaino." Amber, Brooke, and Hyndra said as they headed off to the haunted house then they crashed into a rock. "OUCH!!" shouted something in the sand. "Huh?? What?? Where?? When?? Who said that!!" Brooke said. "WHY DONT YOU GET UP!!" said the mysterious animal. "Oops. Sorry" said Brooke hopping up. "Thank you" the mysterious creature said. "Now, what are you??" asked Brooke. "I'm Grenzolian the Duck" said Grenzolian. "Well nice to meet you!!" said Brooke. "Oooh, Who are you DUCK?? Are you food?? or a friend??" Hyndra said licking her lips. "WEEELLLL, Aint it Hyndra!! Remember me?? Your friend Grenzolian?? and I am NOT food!!" Grenzolian said to Hyndra. "GRENZOLIAN!! Where have you been all these days??" Hyndra said excitingly. "Weeeel, trapped in that house of horror. Its terrifying....I was locked in a cage......so many........so scary........dead animals in cages everywhere......I was almost ate 3 years after being trapped by the Toxic Croc and the Hell Hound pack." Grenzolian said shivering with fear  

[will edit more later]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:33:21 pm by XxCitrusPuppyxX »

XxCitrusPuppyxX

Re: The Adventures Of The Haunted World
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 03:25:24 pm »
Edited more to the story, tell me what you think of so far!! ;3

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 01:09:32 am »
Impressive :D

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 03:51:54 am »
Impressive story! <---- ( No one will get THAT referance.)

XxCitrusPuppyxX

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 03:19:48 pm »
Thanks you. Im editing more for it every minute or so now

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 08:58:00 pm »
I totally CAN NOT GET THAT REF.(Sarcastic) Nice story bro.

XxCitrusPuppyxX

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 09:18:44 pm »
Thank you. The refs can be creapy and awesome. I'd rather wait until Im older to show them Lol