Author Topic: FH CreepyPasta (Inspired by Minuet and PieStar)  (Read 5552 times)

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
FH CreepyPasta (Inspired by Minuet and PieStar)
« on: August 10, 2012, 06:45:15 am »
Alrighteh... I was looking around on the forum and saw these random CreepyPasta stories and got the chills. Even though I was sorta freaked out, I was also inspired to create one of my own. So here goes :3

It was around 1 in the morning, I think. I was supposed to be sleeping, but for some reason I couldn't get to sleep. I moved out of bed and settled myself by my desk, opening the lid to my laptop. I blinked for a moment and soon enough my eyes adjusted. Thank god the keyboard was lit up or there would be no way I could type my password. As the computer logged me in, I moved the cursor about the screen, contemplating what to do. "Hmm... I haven't been on FeralHeart in a while..." I trailed off, double clicking on the FH logo. It quickly loaded to my surprise and I logged in on my favorite character. I wandered about the Cape for a while bit finally settled on Flourite. It was nighttime, the only time of day I can be in this map due to the numerous amounts of players here. It was fairly empty by the Cape Portal as usual. I sat and stared at the chat box that was filled with people talking in General. "To join this role-play meet (Random Name) at the Stone Bridge!" I saw, suddenly interested. I pressed the W key and made my way over to Stone Bridge. As I was swimming in the water I continued to watch the chat box. Before I knew it this person with the username "R" had joined. (Sorry if anyone actually has the user "R" xD) They spoke in general first, and it read: "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
I frowned. Darn spam, I thought. But afterwards no one spoke. The arrival chat box was still going except all it was saying was (Username) has abandoned. (Anotherusername) has abandoned. But that was all it said. No local. No general. Just (blahblah) has abandoned. "What the flip? It's never said that before," I murmured in a low tone. By now I was fairly close to Stone Bridge. "Let's hope (Whatevertheuserwas) hasn't 'abandoned'," I told myself with a chuckle. There was no one there. I mean no one. I sat at the center of the bridge and looked about. I gasped when I looked in the water. Down at the bottom was all of the wolves and lions that were in Flourite. They were laying on their side at the very bottom. I used the arrow keys to look back up to see my wolf character. "Holy crud!" I exclaimed. And there was another wolf. It was a complete black with glowing neon eyes. Just sitting right next to my character. Hmm. Nice Mod, I thought to myself. It didn't say anything, but it looked up at the me, as if it was really staring at me through the screen. And then, I looked at the chat box. It was from "R" in whisper mode.

<R> You're next.
And then, in one quick move, it stood up and pressed it's two front legs on my screen, it's neon yellow eyes staring into my soul practically. It gave an eerie smile and my screen went static, and the glass cracked and fell onto the keyboard.
"What."
"The."
"Fluff."
Completely paranoid now, I picked up the broken laptop, opened my window, and flung it through, shutting it tight again and locking it. Just to be safe, I shut the blinds too.
Many days later, I was able to get the computer fixed, and now I am back on FeralHeart. I have never been in Flourite since. My favorite character also vanished, too. It is no longer in my character selection, as if someone deleted it.
All the evidence has been removed.

FIN
*Based off of my imagination*

(If you would like to read the sequel, click this thingeh: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=25490.new#new )
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:14:58 pm by Anais~ »

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

SoulRevenge

Re: FH CreepyPasta (Inspired by Minuet and PieStar)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 07:05:55 am »
That. Was. Awwwsome BDDD.

My character survived dough BU

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 07:15:27 am »
Thanks o3o. I sorta freaked myself out there too; But not too much. I think I've read too many scary stories so I don't freak as much xD

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 07:49:05 am »
XDDD, No problem. I really liked this, I might make one after I finish the first chapter to this one story I'm working on x3.

Offline swiftflight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 08:10:32 pm »
Wow... That was one amazing story. It was actually quite scary... I wonder if there actually is a member named "R"... There probably is...

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 08:23:08 pm »
Amazing!Better than mine actually :D

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 08:29:11 pm »
For some reason I want to make a series of these... But I don't know... Hmm...

Offline swiftflight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 11:11:43 pm »
Definitely make more. I would LOVE to read more of these; you have real talent. Make more of these, A series is even better, And I'll be the first to read them!  :)

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 02:48:02 am »
Cweepy story you have here. ;w; Yaaay, I surviiived.
Or did I...

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 04:06:11 pm »
OMG there is <R>. He/She whispered me: Your'e next. When i was online last night, 23:40 or such. I went offline so he/she couldn't kill my Computer. O.o i think there's user reading this creepy pasta and made an account what name is R to scare ppl. O.o'
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:07:56 pm by Grosskatze »