Author Topic: THE ENDE#### A FH Creepypasta  (Read 4068 times)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
THE ENDE#### A FH Creepypasta
« on: September 10, 2012, 01:53:43 am »
September 6th 2012

For the past few days, it has been stormy, gloomy, and overall just yuck. I decided to go on to my computer, check the FH forums, then go on the game itself. I tried to log in, and 3 times it said that my username/password was incorrect. I checked caps lock and it was fine. I typed it one more time and it worked. "Huh, probably just a glitch." I clicked start on my main character Blaacki. As I usually do, I wandered around Bonfire island. It was kind of creepy, since no-one was talking, even though there were more then 50 people. Anyway, I continued to run around, jump over rocks, when I noticed someone with the name of "ENDE" and there username was "######" Confused, I walked over to there character. I almost jumped because of there appearence. They were a mix of dark and light green, with red markings that resembled blood. It looked like a preset, but I never downloaded anyones preset lately. Same with markings. And, I didn't even know this person. I looked over to the chat to see if it was still frozen. Yep, it was. Around 30 seconds later, still confused about this persons character, I noticed that ENDE started typing in General Chat. All they said was '######'
I clicked on Local and changed it to General, then typed "I know your just trying to fool me."
After waiting around 30 seconds for a reply, they said "NEVERUNDERESTAMATEME#######"
Narrowing my eyes at the chat, I noticed everyone started to leave until me and ENDE were the only ones there. My screen turned a blood red color, then crashed. I freaked out, and didn't bother to go back on Feralheart after that. I turned off the computer and left.

September 9th 2012

I decided to come back on Feralheart. Again, like it did before, it said my username/password was in correct. On the fifth try, I luckily got in. Going back on Blaacki, I spawned back in Bonfire. This time, everyone was talking, just like normal. I thought back to September 6th and told myself it could have just been some stupid hacker messing with me and the others. After being on for 30 minutes, it said "######' has joined.
Sort of creeped out, there character walked up to me and sat there. Its eyes staring in to me. After 7 seconds, my game crashed. I quickly started it up again and went back on my character. I then noticed something was wrong. My username showed up as 'ENDES#FAVOURITE' my character looked fine, except its markings were blood-red. Suddenly feeling sick, I looked at ENDE. On his back was a shot gun item. Then, in big red letters in the middle it said ITOLDYOUSO.
A loud gunshot pierced through the speakers. Then, my game crashed again. My heart raced. Luckily, I captured some screenshots before the game crashed.

This was taken September 6th.

Then on September 9th.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
Re: THE ENDE#### A FH Creepypasta
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 02:18:13 am »
Me, in the progression of reading this creepypasta:

Wat.

OMG. WAT.

What in the third tit?

KFSJBNEFSJEJ -flee-

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 03:08:19 am »
Meep. D: A haunt at the day of my birthday. ;^; This was a very good story though.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 02:53:14 pm »
OMG SHOCK DAMN WHUT? THISISTOSCARY. You speak german? Ende means end! O_o Is that real or nuh? That's why i always turn my speakers off. -.-' Thats a real Creepy pasta. Blood... If it's real, can you tell the MODS bout that glitch and 'bout ####? Where did you got that preset from? and i don't want my name to be Endes favourite####. OMG you got me! O.-
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:54:49 pm by Grosskatze »

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:46:53 pm »
I assure you... if this was real, I'd be hiding in the basement by now. :'3
And when I read 'ENDE', I thought of 'SLENDER' or a Minecraft enderman.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 05:32:16 pm »
Where did u found shotgun itemz? i wantz.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 08:43:02 pm »
Epic.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 11:02:42 pm »
Epic ^.^ but you know this is not real, lol. Because you would probably run away from Feralhart and never come back if this happened xD

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 03:47:44 pm »
no, YOU would. ^^

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Claw... I miss you!